Animal friendly taxis

does anyone know of a taxi company that allows small dogs to travel in their cabs ?

Well I book taxis at work for a blind man who has an alsation, and we use mercury. Try them

City taxi's on 0114 2393939.Just state you want transport for a dog .They ask what breed and if they are happy with that they will send one.My dogs a Spaniel so haven't had any problems with the drivers for this company.

City taxi's on 0114 2393939.Just state you want transport for a dog .They ask what breed and if they are happy with that they will send one.My dogs a Spaniel so haven't had any problems with the drivers for this company.
I know its amazing whenever I want to use taxi for the labrador I always get 1,but amazingly never any available when I want to take the bull breed lol

I believe pet-walkiz offers a pet taxi service and will carry most breeds, inc bull breeds.

Heres the email address

pet-walkiz@live.co.uk

Edited by adelrose

just to say thanks ! we booked

mercury taxis xmas day night and new years day night and they were fantastic . its nice to know that you can go and visit family have a drink and take your pet with you . if it had,nt been for sheffield forum we would have stayed at home! THANKS AGAIN.

City Taxis - I have taken a Dogue de Bordeaux and 2 spaniels (at the same time!) in one of their taxis several times over the last few months :) Generally they send black cab/people carrier style cars and once there was a large estate - all the drivers have been fab :D

I believe pet-walkiz offers a pet taxi service and will carry most breeds, inc bull breeds.

Heres the email address

pet-walkiz@live.co.uk

Many of my customers use Petwalkiz and have been happy with the service please pm me for futher info if needed.

I used city the driver was great we have a long legged Jack russell and he sat in the front with me (obviously on the floor). couldn't complain at all.