Android tablet - troubles

I have an adroid tablet 2.2 , and having trouble downloading apps. everything works fine , connected to wifi etc.. just when i go and download applications it pops up saying unsuccessful.

can anyone help at all? thanks

Do you have enough storage free for the app?

Try clearing the cache for the market and then try again.

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Tap on market and then tap Clear Data.

(you may have to sign into your Gmail account again if you do though, not sure)

tryed this , clearing cache and yeh i have plenty of storage free , and still nothing :(

tryed this , ring cache and yeh i have plenty of storage free , and still nothing :(

How much? Internal storage is often limited on android devices.

Look on the settings for the 'internal storage' figure, not the sd space

If it's a cheap chinese knock off android tablets, all you'll get is trouble.

Proper tablets cost £300 +

Vega's are £199 new, I'd class it as a proper android tablet :D

I do agree though, the very cheap, low spec'd tablets are giving android a bad name!

Edited by sidbobs

If its a cheap one then the operating system maybe locking you out from the market like the elonex one I bought did. I had to download a custom rom with full market access, which now works fine.

All I did was google the name elonex whatever it is custom rom which gave me a forum I joined to access download area, dropped the rom on a blank memory card and turned on the tablet. The tablet did its thing without me touching it and bobs your uncle it works.

got it working now thanks to you tube :) , had to boot all the tablet up and so far so good its all working fAB

not necessarilty

got hannspree hannspad that cost £150 - granted originally cost £300 but it's very good spec for £150 tablet.

not necessarilty

got hannspree hannspad that cost £150 - granted originally cost £300 but it's very good spec for £150 tablet.

I got the HP Touchpad for £115(wasn't specifically android but it is now, ICS in the next 2-3 weeks too).

Also the Motorola zoom is going for around £260 now.

The Vega is no good out of the box though.

No market ;)

I sold mine recently, hacking definitely improves it but beyond the reach of your average user. The Hanspree and Vega only have two point multitouch and low resolution screens.

Tablets like the Xoom, A500 and Transformer have 10+ multitouch, higher resolution and more memory.

If it's a cheap chinese knock off android tablets, all you'll get is trouble.

Not necessarily. I've got an Asus Transformer and an £80 Kogan. Both perform exactly the same and have the same version of Android.