The Broadfield Ale House

:hihi:Only pub on Abbeydale Road! :hihi:

Other than the Millhouses

Well I( live in Barnsley and even I make the effort out to the Broadfield. Short of Going to the Font in Chorlton nr Mancs it is one of the best proper ale houses I have ever been in. In fact I like pretty much all FCB ventures. Just hope the rumour I heard that the Brew pub next to Henry's is going to be there's as well...

Well I( live in Barnsley and even I make the effort out to the Broadfield. Short of Going to the Font in Chorlton nr Mancs it is one of the best proper ale houses I have ever been in. In fact I like pretty much all FCB ventures. Just hope the rumour I heard that the Brew pub next to Henry's is going to be there's as well...

I think the Brew House next to Henry's is going to be a a brewery that is owned by Henry's but I could be wrong

I think the Brew House next to Henry's is going to be a a brewery that is owned by Henry's but I could be wrong

Thats been the theory for at least two years now!

Was in earlier this evening have to say it really is an excellent pub good selection of real ale and lagers and great atmosphere too,quite busy as well just shows if you get it right you can do well even mid week.

Was in earlier this evening have to say it really is an excellent pub good selection of real ale and lagers and great atmosphere too,quite busy as well just shows if you get it right you can do well even mid week.

Cracking pub, they have got it just right. Excellent home cooked food, great prices and service, a recipe for success. One of the best pubs in South Yorkshire.

I hear they will be making the kitchen bigger soon as they are struggling with the demand.

Cracking pub, they have got it just right. Excellent home cooked food, great prices and service, a recipe for success. One of the best pubs in South Yorkshire.

I hear they will be making the kitchen bigger soon as they are struggling with the demand.

Agree. IMO the beer range is often the best in Sheffield and the food is consistently very good and at a fair price. The service is usually excellent too.

It was good before but its a brilliant little pub now. The place was rammed there last Saturday night - it really is the place to be seen in. Great beer, great food, great friendly staff, great decor, great location, great beer garden, they seem to have got everything absolutely spot on !! Why cant more other pubs be like this !

Have heard they've bought the British Oak.

Have heard they've bought the British Oak.

In Mosborough?

In Mosborough?

yes............