Labrador Hit and Run today at 10.45am Grenoside

Great news Benni has pulled through!!!

The worst injury is dislocation of the Hip/back legs which have been popped back into place and he has multiple sticthed up cuts and bad swelling of the back legs. He has also come out of the deep shock he was in yesterday.

So he's coming home for Xmas and will get plenty of love and affection to cheer him up.

Spoke to my sister on the phone and she sounds very happy and relieved. Shes off to the police station this morning and the vets to see him this afternoon.

Thanks for your support, Benni might be making it into the Sheffield star to help get the driver aswell.

I will let you know if they catch someone! Merry Xmas!

Gregg

Brilliant - yay for Benni & his family. I suspect he's gonna be spoilt rotten this Xmas & quite right too!

Great news :)

The worst injury is dislocation of the Hip/back legs which have been popped back into place and he has multiple sticthed up cuts and bad swelling of the back legs. He has also come out of the deep shock he was in yesterday.

So he's coming home for Xmas and will get plenty of love and affection to cheer him up.

Spoke to my sister on the phone and she sounds very happy and relieved. Shes off to the police station this morning and the vets to see him this afternoon.

Thanks for your support, Benni might be making it into the Sheffield star to help get the driver aswell.

Gregg

Thats great news and such a relief for your family,and thank goodness he's going to be ok......

Loads of tlc and naughty treats i suspect......

Can't really put much else about the spineless pillock would get a ban.....

BRILL!! news so happy he has pulled through & makes a full recovery soon.

:banana::clap::banana:

Gregg

That is such good news. You must all be so relieved! Happy Christmas to you all!

That's brilliant news! So glad he has pulled through.

I couldn't imagine losing one of my Labs in that way, must be horrible.

Hopefully the driver is caught and punished accordingly.

I understand that you are required to report hitting a dog. If that is the case it would be in his/her interest to report it to the police before they find him/her. Assuming that they look.

Was it a Land Rover Discovery or a farmers type landrover?

hope benni make a full recovery xx

It cost me a fortune.

Why? The guys insurance is for things like that as he was at fault (there is no need to swerve to avoid hitting an animal).

Why? The guys insurance is for things like that as he was at fault (there is no need to swerve to avoid hitting an animal).

Bet you dare not post this in the Pets section !!