Christmas cards already opened!!

I'm really cheesed off, today all my Christmas cards have arrived already opened-obviously someone at sorting office end, I trust my postman implicitly and last yr all cards arrived fine!

Arrrrrrrrrghhhh so angryl! Please help-

Who do you call if mail is opened?

look on the royal mail website for their complaints number - it's a pig to find though

Cheers I will do, luckily I don't think anythings been stolen, but its the principle-I'm so annoyed!

look on the royal mail website for their complaints number - it's a pig to find though

Calling Royal Mail for anything at all is an absolute nightmare. Don't expect to be talking to a human in your first few days of trying

Thank you!! xxx Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!

But I'm still angry at mail thieves I hope they have a pooh Christmas!

Incase anyones worried about their own post, I live is S11 Nether Edge area, thanks for all tips xx

I've got to go, hopefully kick some sorting office butts!

I got a birthday card last year that'd been opened, but on reflection I believe it had been delivered to the wrong address to start with

Cheers I will do, luckily I don't think anythings been stolen, but its the principle-I'm so annoyed!

let us no how u get on! ive had post opened im in s5 i no my postman so i no he wouldnt do it :(