Scarification in sheffield

I believe Van Schaiks House of Horrors on Wadsley Lane Hillsborough does it.

Reight classy joint

People are expressing themselves, both the op and the critics. Now that IS freedom of expression.

Exactly! Just in the same way you are free to user a ridiculous font and stupid colour on your reply. However as I'm just expressing myself, no doubt you support my right to do so ;)

judge, judge, judge, the Sheffield way.

We all make judgements,I don't think it's peculiar to Sheffield.

Try Van Schaiks at Hillsborough.

There is one at Firth Park too.

Oh my goodness, I have just googled Scarification and now I really don't want my dinner. It looks gruesome, good luck with that.

:o:o are you a little simple? thats goin to look great when you are 60 odd:hihi::hihi: and explaining to your kids or grandkids, look how clever i was when i was .....??:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

what a fool you are, im sure they will be happy with it, just as most people are with the tattoos they have

.... And wave goodbye to freedom of expression Sheffield!!!

It's the OPs body, what it has to do withany one else is beyond me. The OP simply asked for advise on where to get this done, however I'm sure they appreciate the moral judgement everyone decided to chip in with.

When's the next book burning outside the town hall, I think I missed the last one?

My post was only in jest. The OP is of course free to do whatever he wants with his body. I would however caution him against how people may perceive his form of expression. Prejudiced or not, you may find it difficult to persuade a potential employer in the future of your seriousness and suitability for a job with a cross etched in to the side of his neck (regardless whether people think it's acceptable to discriminate or not).

Just make sure you're absolutely certain that you want to do it and good luck

what a fool you are, im sure they will be happy with it, just as most people are with the tattoos they have

and what a fool YOU are for making assumptions, most people are not happy with tattoo s years later, me included, a little wisdom told to me in my teens would have stopped the stupidity, hindsight is a wonderfull thing, but scarring is crazy imo:P

I believe Van Schaiks House of Horrors on Wadsley Lane Hillsborough does it.

Reight classy joint

People go there to get tattooed/pierced, not for high tea.

:o:o are you a little simple? thats goin to look great when you are 60 odd:hihi::hihi: and explaining to your kids or grandkids, look how clever i was when i was .....??:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

My grandad had tattoos, he got them in the navy in the war, we thought they were great, they were proper old skool, mermaids/ships/swallows that kind of thing.

he wasn't ashamed of them.

Do they use any pain killer

i don't think they are legally allowed to what with not being qualified to administer drugs.

TBH, if you're not prepared to put up with it hurting you shouldn't be having it.