Scarification in sheffield

hi im looking for some where that does scarification in sheffield im not wantinng a big peace just a cross on the nape of my neck, any ideas where to go and how much im going to be paying

I have no idea but would love to know why you want this done, not really any of my business I know but I am curious as to why anyone would want to have pain inflicted on them as a way to deface their body.

hi im looking for some where that does scarification in sheffield im not wantinng a big peace just a cross on the nape of my neck, any ideas where to go and how much im going to be paying

Remember to get some tear drops tattooed just under your eyes while you're there and 'love' and 'hate' on your knuckles ;)

:o:o are you a little simple? thats goin to look great when you are 60 odd:hihi::hihi: and explaining to your kids or grandkids, look how clever i was when i was .....??:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

Remember to get some tear drops tattooed just under your eyes while you're there and 'love' and 'hate' on your knuckles ;)

Don't forget the swallow on the ankle.. reet classy that one.

judge, judge, judge, the Sheffield way.

I thought this was a thread about having too much moss in your lawn when I first read it!

.... And wave goodbye to freedom of expression Sheffield!!!

It's the OPs body, what it has to do withany one else is beyond me. The OP simply asked for advise on where to get this done, however I'm sure they appreciate the moral judgement everyone decided to chip in with.

When's the next book burning outside the town hall, I think I missed the last one?

if you get to 60, and the worst you have got is being sat there regretting a tattoo, then you have probably lived a pretty bland, risk averse life!

i know plenty of people in their 60's with many tattoos from their youth that they are delighted with. and indeed, some that they arent so keen on, but are still 'proud' of there meaning.

for all you know, the OP might be 60! :D

.... And wave goodbye to freedom of expression Sheffield!!!

It's the OPs body, what it has to do withany one else is beyond me. The OP simply asked for advise on where to get this done, however I'm sure they appreciate the moral judgement everyone decided to chip in with.

When's the next book burning outside the town hall, I think I missed the last one?

People are expressing themselves, both the op and the critics. Now that IS freedom of expression.