Wanted cat grooming in sheffield or leeds

Shes made her decision and i cant be bothered debating she wants to shave the cat i agree WHY!! but its her choice and i only wanted to know if anywhere dose it that all shes been quoted over £50 so far n wants cheaper i dont mind the shaving but i think its too cold and a silly thing to put at cat under anastetic for but she wants it done :( her cat her choice i will say one thing shes not a bad owner in anyway she just dosnt see a problem cliiping the cat also there indoor cats so cold shouldnt matter although in this weather id want my thick fluff personally but still this dosnt answer my question and dosnt really matter everyone has diffrent opinions the question is where to shave not if to shave x

If she wants to find a cheaper service than £50 then I'll wave a magic wand at the cat for a fiver. It'll do nothing so it will achieve the same effect as shaving the cat, but it will be £45 cheaper.

Suggest to your friend that either they get the cat into a cattery, find a friend to look after it, or get the allergic relative some anti-histamines, like the ones taken for hay fever or other allergies.

She's still having the cat shaved luv so ive said it once ill say it again its pointless posting me to tell her things when shes made her mind up shes been to the vets shes talked to allergy sufferers she says and they have said it helps so unless she wnts to come on here it honestly is pointless replying with things for me to tell her to try and stop her shaving her cat its somthing she wants to do luv x

I find it horrifying that anywhere has quoted her anything, any reputable place would tell her to sling her hook!

Troll? And your all falling for it....

Again...

Troll? And your all falling for it....

Again...

I don't see why anyone would think so, its not something that the OP usually does.

She's been to the vets she says thats who has told her it will be about £50 ish abit more i think x