Russia blames every but themselves!

Watching RT (Russia Today) News, according to them all of this is sponsored by the US State department, led by them and orchestrated too. Then they are telling everyone to keep out of their business (rich coming from RT) and moaning that the Western media isn't portraying it in a positive light.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16122524

http://rt.com/news/duma-reelection-moscow-rally-467/

RT is beyond just propaganda and is outright lies. It's probably even worse than Aljazeera English.

RT is beyond just propaganda and is outright lies. It's probably even worse than Aljazeera English.

I only really watch it because it's like watching Darren Brown.

I only really watch it because it's like watching Darren Brown.

:D

A few days ago I got into a marathon RT watching session on youtube. I got hooked by the sheer lack of any editorial standards or even the illusion of neutrality. At least most news networks pretend.

I watched a clip about the Syrian nuclear project and the person they interviewed to support Syria, was some old anti-war British guy from his living room. It was baffling and seemed very amateurish.

:D

A few days ago I got into a marathon RT watching session on youtube. I got hooked by the sheer lack of any editorial standards or even the illusion of neutrality. At least most news networks pretend.

I watched a clip about the Syrian nuclear project and the person they interviewed to support Syria, was some old anti-war British guy from his living room. It was baffling and seemed very amateurish.

They always do things like that. I love the Russian Americans they interview who are, say university lecturers of communism, but at the bottom they just say the university name and ignore the blatant bias.

I realised earlier just how much their main anchorman looks like the Syrian president.

http://sassywire.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/syrian-president-assad.jpg?w=296&h=300

I can't find him, but here's typical episode from RT:

This was an interesting RT report though I have to say. RT exposed FOX News for misleading their viewers by showing violent images from the riots in Athens whilst talking about the current Russian protests over their voting system. Here is the video:

http://rt.com/news/fox-moscow-fake-riots-281/

FOX News were later forced to apologise for their blatant propaganda.

This was an interesting RT report though I have to say. RT exposed FOX News for misleading their viewers by showing violent images from the riots in Athens whilst talking about the current Russian protests over their voting system. Here is the video:

http://rt.com/news/fox-moscow-fake-riots-281/

FOX News were later forced to apologise for their blatant propaganda.

I can probably understand them looking into the authenticity of Fox News.

You're a self proclaimed communist aren't you Cavegirl!

I can't find him, but here's typical episode from RT:

That's a mild one compared to some that I've seen. The problem is they're given a sense of credibility by having well-spoken English presenters.

I can probably understand them looking into the authenticity of Fox News.

You're a self proclaimed communist aren't you Cavegirl!

Nope. I'm a self-proclaimed philosophical anarchist. I believe that the best type of society is run without state apparatus and with a heavy focus upon personal responsibility, community spirit, freedom, justice and equality. I'm not violent and I have no intention of burning any buildings down, I just peacefully get on with my life whilst reminding people that there are alternatives to war, tyrannical governance and corporate dominance.

Large state communism certainly does not appeal to me, nor does the Marxist idea of a transitional government.

Nope. I'm a self-proclaimed philosophical anarchist. I believe that the best type of society is run without state apparatus and with a heavy focus upon personal responsibility, community spirit, freedom, justice and equality. I'm not violent and I have no intention of burning any buildings down, I just peacefully get on with my life whilst reminding people that there are alternatives to war, tyrannical governance and corporate dominance.

Large state communism certainly does not appeal to me, nor does the Marxist idea of a transitional government.

Don't most say (and if I remember how you explained it to me) that Anarchism is the natural progression of Communism... once it's failed?

Don't most say (and if I remember how you explained it to me) that Anarchism is the natural progression of Communism... once it's failed?

Why would most say that when it's blatantly not true? Communism failed in Russia, but they're not anarchists are they?

There are many forms of anarchism- anarcho-capitalism is a right-wing version, it's essentially based upon free markets and no state, anarcho-syndicalism is where societies are organised co-operatively through their work place (labour unions if you like), anarcho-communism is a left wing stateless version of communism in which voluntarism replaces the capitalist means of production on the basis of 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his need'.

There's more about anarchism here:

http://infoshop.org/page/AnAnarchistFAQ

(just scroll down the page)

All anarchist philosophies are flawed, all have inherent problems to overcome, but they are the closest set of social and political philosophies that we have that can provide freedom and equality for all within a framework that does not lead to chaos and disruption.

It's worth remembering that both Capitalism and statism are also flawed- capitalism has always been inherently crisis prone (about every decade or so) and is extraordinarily wasteful of raw materials and statism produces a hierarchical structure of top-down control that disempowers people and leads to a general malaise within society. As described here;

http://www.brown.uk.com/depression/gilbert.pdf

There are many forms of anarchism- anarcho-capitalism is a right-wing version, it's essentially based upon free markets and no state, anarcho-syndicalism is where societies are organised co-operatively through their work place (labour unions if you like), anarcho-communism is a left wing stateless version of communism in which voluntarism replaces the capitalist means of production on the basis of 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his need'.

So that's a yes then.