Ben Marshall ..

Unlike many loanee's we've had over the last few years, this kid genuinely is enjoying his time here and has his head screwed on.

There are no certainties in this game, and a move to another club, even a higher placed one might not prove as fruitful for him.

Megson does seem to have got all our players pulling in the same direction, that has to count for a lot when push comes to shove on signing the existing loan players - Bywater says he wants to stay, so does Marshall, Liera all but signed in January, Batth says he wants to stay even though he probably won't be allowed to etc.

Yes these are the words that come out of any loanee's mouth, but I don't know - I believe this lot mean it.

if the value is 500k they should snap him up.

loan out JJ, maybe that'll cure his inconsistency.

if the value is 500k they should snap him up.

I think they should even push to a million if it was the case pal he's that good

loan out JJ, maybe that'll cure his inconsistency.

better still sell him and use his wages on a player that can actually do something, he's had his time now.

as for marshall it would be nice to sign him but i'm not holding my breathe, no doubt there could be some competition but i don't think we need to wory about anyone in our league stealing him off us

It'll be an interesting one but i'm pretty convinced having proved himself to be more than capable in Division 3 i'd imagine a team like Forest / Derby etc would be interested in a cheeky bid for him.

Is there almost an acknowledgement that we don't play hoofball there?

He's not bad that Marshall, neither is Semedo and guess what they play in the middle of the park.

Is there almost an acknowledgement that we don't play hoofball there?

He's not bad that Marshall, neither is Semedo and guess what they play in the middle of the park.

Waddler was defending Wednesdays style of play in the Stir the other day, i'm sure he's seen more Wednesday matches than me this season.

As for Semedo, he's a battler who gives 100%, fits the bill nicely, and Marshall, with a long throw like his i'm sure he's a much wanted commodity down at the Sty...........3,2,1 HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! :hihi:

Embrace the hoof titanic, it looks like it might get you out of this division and look what Laws' total football did for you, he was the catalyist for your downfall.

Embrace the HHHOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Waddler was defending Wednesdays style of play in the Stir the other day, i'm sure he's seen more Wednesday matches than me this season.

As for Semedo, he's a battler who gives 100%, fits the bill nicely, and Marshall, with a long throw like his i'm sure he's a much wanted commodity down at the Sty...........3,2,1 HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! :hihi:

Embrace the hoof titanic, it looks like it might get you out of this division and look what Laws' total football did for you, he was the catalyist for your downfall.

Embrace the HHHOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Is that the same HHHOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

assisted football played at the lane for ched evans first goal against Rochdale ;)

Edited by owl.66

[/b]

Is that the same HHHOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

assisted football played at the lane for ched evans first goal against Rochdale ;)

ssssshhhhhh, they dont play any long balls down at the lane ... they're a team full of Iniesta's!

I think they should even push to a million if it was the case pal he's that good

For sure, 1m wouldn't look out of place, it would show that MM really wants the club to go forward and i think keeping him would boost us massively

For sure, 1m wouldn't look out of place, it would show that MM really wants the club to go forward and i think keeping him would boost us massively

Owd milan spending £1m on a player,:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:. yer having a bubble.

The benefits Wednesday have -

a) He's playing regular football

b) He's happy playing there

c) He's playing well

d) Megson has a good relationship with Pulis

If he was to go to the Championship all these could change. He won't leave Wednesday and go to another League One club positive of that.

Gorgeous Gaz says that pulis is probably his best friend in football but he expects pulis to do whats best for stoke and not whats best for gary megson.

he does sound upbeat about the situation tho, so maybe good news is on the cards for wednesday fans.