Ben Marshall ..

yes you could be right, he would be a steal at that price. hopefully if we can get him for that mandaric will off seen enough to make him pay up for him though

just depends if Stoke see him as a player who could make an impact at Premiership level, I'm sure he will at Championship level and we know he can at League 1.

The fact that its still up in the air points to them not wanting to keep him past the summer, will he be loaned out until the end of the season or will Stoke want to sell in Jan?

just depends if Stoke see him as a player who could make an impact at Premiership level, I'm sure he will at Championship level and we know he can at League 1.

The fact that its still up in the air points to them not wanting to keep him past the summer, will he be loaned out until the end of the season or will Stoke want to sell in Jan?

the bold is the question. if he is sold i'd say we have a good chance of keeping him, i don't think he'd leave us for just any championship club

If stoke do want to sell him it will be january im sure.

If stoke do want to sell him it will be january im sure.

or will they want to loan him out for 6 months at a higher level than League 1 to see if he's worth keeping?

or will they want to loan him out for 6 months at a higher level than League 1 to see if he's worth keeping?

we'll just have to hope they aren't planning that

Yeah ,its a possibility,but hope not.

Yeah ,its a possibility,but hope not.

we'll just have to hope they aren't planning that

either way, Megson will already know if he's staying or not and probably has done for a few weeks ... Plan B will have been made and probably even Plan C and D!

either way, Megson will already know if he's staying or not and probably has done for a few weeks ... Plan B will have been made and probably even Plan C and D!

Yeah ,im pretty sure you right.

Money talks at this moment in time.

If pushed, Wednesday will bid to buy Marshall but they'd prefer a loan till the end of the season then buy once it is known if Wednesday are going up or not.

The value is 500k, and Huddersfield are in the chase, although I doubt they are serious contenders for his signature.

Either way I think he's ours till at least the end of the season.

Money talks at this moment in time.

If pushed, Wednesday will bid to buy Marshall but they'd prefer a loan till the end of the season then buy once it is known if Wednesday are going up or not.

The value is 500k, and Huddersfield are in the chase, although I doubt they are serious contenders for his signature.

Either way I think he's ours till at least the end of the season.

It'll be an interesting one but i'm pretty convinced having proved himself to be more than capable in Division 3 i'd imagine a team like Forest / Derby etc would be interested in a cheeky bid for him.

It'll be an interesting one but i'm pretty convinced having proved himself to be more than capable in Division 3 i'd imagine a team like Forest / Derby etc would be interested in a cheeky bid for him.

I cant honestly see us signing him be interesting to see If any Championship clubs are sniffing though .. other than Huddersfield there doesnt appear to be much other interest