Nightmare getting scooter registered

Can't believe how much messing about it is to get an imported scooter registered at dvla,sent everything off weeks ago like I was told and apparently the certificate of conformity is no good so they want me to take scooter to derby to get an mot,the scooter is insured and stuck in the garage,I decided to try and send all documents off to Swansea to see what they said and yes they came back again but for a different reason this time,I ad not filled the form in correctly but no mention of the certificate being no good ? Anybody else had this problem.

Why don't you go in person to the DVLA office in sheffield and ask them to help you?

Because I haven't got the time to go into town as my mums just come out of hospital and needs me,they also don't do over the counter registration,it takes at least 7 days.

Because I haven't got the time to go into town as my mums just come out of hospital and needs me,they also don't do over the counter registration,it takes at least 7 days.

I know they don't do over the counter, what I mean't is they could check everything is correct before you submit it.