City Centre Parking on a Saturday Night

I've never needed to drive into the city centre on a Saturday night before. How is it for parking? I'm guessing most people use public transport/taxis as they're going out for a few drinks, but I'm not sure!

Will I have any chance of finding a parking space near Devonshire Green?

Also, what are the prices like?

Thank you!

Edited by Sketty24

I've never needed to drive into the city centre on a Saturday night before. How is it for parking? I'm guessing most people use public transport/buses as they're going out for a few drinks, but I'm not sure!

Thank you![/

There are limited on street parking bays on Division street, Cambridge street and Burgess street, all within 2 minutes walk of Devonshire Green.

Free to park after 18.30.

Hope that's of some help.

I've never needed to drive into the city centre on a Saturday night before. How is it for parking? I'm guessing most people use public transport/buses as they're going out for a few drinks, but I'm not sure!

Thank you![/

There are limited on street parking bays on Division street, Cambridge street and Burgess street, all within 2 minutes walk of Devonshire Green.

Do they tend to be full or is it worth trying?

Do they tend to be full or is it worth trying?

Depends what time you intend arriving, but definitely worth a try. I'm sure you will find somewhere close by.

You can also park on a single yellow line after 18.30.

I've never needed to drive into the city centre on a Saturday night before. How is it for parking? I'm guessing most people use public transport/taxis as they're going out for a few drinks, but I'm not sure!

Thank you!

I usually zoom down town after work Saturday night in car to save moneyI always manage a parking space on the rd down side of Corporation.No traffic wardens on a Sunday so pick up on my way to work,never came back to any damage or anything.