Oldham vs Owls

WELL WELL WELL What happened to it being Oldhams biggest crowd of the season then ????????????

Oldham vs Blades attendance --- 8032

Oldham vs THE MASSIVE ICONIC owls Attendance--- 7,060

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: x 100

Jeez don't you lot ever get fed up of the crowd and finance crap?...

Alex my answer was a response to CB who started talking about our attendance and continued by paulblade, calm down dear its only a game

Alex my answer was a response to CB who started talking about our attendance and continued by paulblade, calm down dear its only a game

Thats why I said you people, also we know it's a game but you lot would rather talk about the size of the crowd.

Good result today for us. Given other results today was vital we got 3 points.

Headache of who to play against Huddersfield now too, always a good problem for a manager to have.

Thats why I said you people, also we know it's a game but you lot would rather talk about the size of the crowd.
nope not me mate, I answer if a questions asked and i know the answer

Ben Marshall was ill this week and that's why he went off at half time, there was no injury. (Rob Staton)

Ben Marshall was ill this week and that's why he went off at half time, there was no injury. (Rob Staton)

Any mention of Reda having it too?

nope not me mate, I answer if a questions asked and i know the answer

Your answer was wrong mate by implying there were less Blades there for their game and I didn't see anyone ask you a question in the first place.

Anyway wednesday won again so did United and I couldn't care less who took more fans to Oldham.

Edited by alex3659

Your answer was wrong mate and I didn't see anyone ask you a question in the first place.

Anyway wednesday won again so did United and I couldn't care less who took more fans to Oldham.

it wasnt a direct question but the post by CB begged the question of how many each team took there, i supplied the answer freom an officail swfc source, so if it true the figure is wrong then its they who are in error, anyway as you say who cares, onwards and upwards...

it wasnt a direct question but the post by CB begged the question of how many each team took there, i supplied the answer freom an officail swfc source, so if it true the figure is wrong then its they who are in error, anyway as you say who cares, onwards and upwards...

You was wrong implying United took less in your question.

Anyway if as you say "who cares2 lets chat togga.