Negative people when advertising

why is it when you post an ad you allways get some interfiering nosy negative people post on your advert stop being annoying

If you make a false advert don’t you think it’s right that others are warned.

Are you referring to the moderating team removing your ads because they break forum rules? If you are then there's a really easy way of ensuring that this doesn't happen, which is to only post an ad once.

Im on about people posting on your ad when the ad is lagit

Im on about people posting on your ad when the ad is lagit

Isn’t that the whole idea of a forum ………. You post and then other people reply to it. :confused:

If you would rather people didn't post on your ad then you can disable replies, either by ticking the box on the form as you submit it, or by using the 'Manage my Ad' drop down menu after it's appeared on the forum.

why is it when you post an ad you allways get some interfiering nosy negative people post on your advert stop being annoying

It might be because if your 'ad' is anything like your post it makes no sense.:suspect:

What I don't understand is why would you complain about someone posting on your advertisment. When another person adds to the thread it bumps the advert to the top of the latest posts list again, giving the advert hundreds of times more likely to be sucessful.

The are occasions when I see someone selling something technical or musical equipment which I may have some knowledge about, and if it helps I sometimes suggest something to help the advert along.

On other occasions I have come across an advert which might interest me but it is so badly described or worded that I need to ask a question to clarify what the details of the item are. If the replies are on the thread then it also helps others to get clarification of the item.

And again this gives the advertiser a massive advantage that the advert is bumped up to the top of the recent post lists...

I can only see 1 classified thread to the OP's name, and two deleted for cross-posting.

If this thread is about the deletions, see Medusa's earlier post:

Are you referring to the moderating team removing your ads because they break forum rules? If you are then there's a really easy way of ensuring that this doesn't happen, which is to only post an ad once.

And if you don't like this Forum rule, try ebay or Gumtree :)

If the OP is about 'threadspoilers', then see Medusa's later post:

If you would rather people didn't post on your ad then you can disable replies, either by ticking the box on the form as you submit it, or by using the 'Manage my Ad' drop down menu after it's appeared on the forum.

And if you don't like using this Forum tool, try ebay or Gumtree :)

After all that (:hihi:), if the OP is about interested punters posting to enquire about the item for sale...then what is your problem:huh: