Must see - The Truth About the Refugees

What about all the jews displaced by Arabs?

That is a bit like me saying someone stole some money off me so I'm justified in stealing some money off someone else. :loopy::)

Two wrongs don't make a right and why is Israel still building settlements on illegally occoupied territory?

That is a bit like me saying someone stole some money off me so I'm justified in stealing some money off someone else. :loopy::)

Two wrongs don't make a right and why is Israel still building settlements on illegally occoupied territory?

Funnily enough tit for tat is what most wars are about.

And reply through their national sport of Suicide bombings whilst hiding behind children and women.

Hypocrites... so ridiculously funny they should be ashamed!

The people going on about Palestine never existing, can you tell me what they called the place in the balfour declaration?

Propaganda from an Israeli deputy minister seems to give the ones with a more limited view of the world justification that Arabs are the troublemakers here, or maybe they choose to believe it because Muslims are the ones who are supposedly the problem. :loopy:

And your point is?

Seems that the Arabs can do no wrong, you'll be supporting the Holocaust next or like the muslims in Iran denying that it ever happened

At least this guy isn't afraid to say iy as it is:-

Newt Gingrich, a former House speaker who has surged in public opinion polls, said: "We've had an invented Palestinian people, who are in fact Arabs, and were historically part of the Arab community."

"And they had a chance to go many places. And for a variety of political reasons they have sustained this war against Israel now since the 1940's, and I think it's tragic."

They should be sent back to where they belong (wherever that is).

And your point is?

My point is there is no validity in the "Palestine has never existed" statement which the Israeli propaganda machine is releasing.

They should be sent back to where they belong (wherever that is).

So youre there sitting in Dronfield telling people where to go and where to live? Are you some sort of worldwide estate agent?

So youre there sitting in Dronfield telling people where to go and where to live? Are you some sort of worldwide estate agent?
Now I know why so few posts in 5 years.:rolleyes:

Brilliant attempt at humour but a big FAIL.

So few posts because I'm quite a busy chap, we cant all spend our lives spreading propaganda on forum pages.

Kind regards

Brilliant attempt at humour but a big FAIL.

So few posts because I'm quite a busy chap, we cant all spend our lives spreading propaganda on forum pages.

Kind regards

I think you need a second job and give ua all a permanent break.

My point is there is no validity in the "Palestine has never existed" statement which the Israeli propaganda machine is releasing.

Where was the imaginery palestinian state, where are the borders, was it internationaly recognised?

So which part of the video is untrue?