Lost my leaflet for vertical blinds :(

I had a leaflet through my door a few months ago about 3 vertical blinds (any size) for about £135 fully fitted. Just wanted to know if anyone has the number of the shop that was doing this offer or another shop who has a similar offer as my windows are huge so its gonna cost a lot if I don't find another offer like this :(

Any help would be much appreciated thanks

take a look on e bay there is a shop with an ad they are in wales,

excelnt quality cheap and quick very helpfull In have done my house with them easy to fit too,

this is the Co very good !http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Made-Measu...item895ebd9f6d

Edited by ducker
ad tag

Try Harmony Blinds - freephone 0800 585 364

They did mine about 5 years ago and it was 3 for £120 at the time so you might just be in luck :)

p.s. very quick, professional and clean service aswell :)

Charisma Blinds have a special offer 3 vertical blinds for £150. tel,no 0114 258 5496. Had my blinds from them very good and helpful

Hi there

If you havn't found anyone yet I can recommend Phil from Harland Blinds. He is very good and very reasonable. 01142485422 / 07807989966

I had a leaflet through my door a few months ago about 3 vertical blinds (any size) for about £135 fully fitted. Just wanted to know if anyone has the number of the shop that was doing this offer or another shop who has a similar offer as my windows are huge so its gonna cost a lot if I don't find another offer like this :(

Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Look in the Star for Blinds uk they are very good, I think they charge £140 for three blinds fully fitted. We have used them twice and my Daughter has too plus a friend of ours, no complaints whatsoever.