Can't access the internet

:confused:unplug computer from mains take battery out leave for 15 mins Its worth a try:roll:

Unfortunately that won't remove an aggressive virus of this type.

:confused:unplug computer from mains take battery out leave for 15 mins Its worth a try:roll:

Put some tasty ham on the floor next to the computer. When the virus comes out to get it kick it in the face

Put some tasty ham on the floor next to the computer. When the virus comes out to get it kick it in the face

Pmsl. ! :D

oh the joys of free anti virus lol, just bought kaspersky 2012, this will be the fifth year of using kaspersky and no problems, malwarebytes comes up clean everytime, super antispyware same, any scan ..................... not bad for 7p a day lol

oh the joys of free anti virus lol, just bought kaspersky 2012, this will be the fifth year of using kaspersky and no problems, malwarebytes comes up clean everytime, super antispyware same, any scan ..................... not bad for 7p a day lol

7p a day. !!!

Extortionate, i can boast the same results, for 0p per day. ;)

Lucky you:roll:

I can show you people including me who has had nothing but problems with Kaspersky or it it comes to that most antivirus going I use Comodo and not had any problems with it but others say they have so who is to say you have the best antivirus at £25 +

All much of a much aren't they, paid or free.

I'm currently using MSE though have in the past used AVG, Avast, Comodo, never a paid version though, as they don't offer much of need over the free versions in most cases, imo.

Only license i'd consider buying is an MBAM one.

I use Comodo and not had any problems with it but others say they have

The only problem I ever encountered with Comodo was occasional excessive use of CPU by cmdagent.exe, which is simple to fix:). Every box that comes through my hands now exits with Comodo installed.