Falkland Islands Tension increase

In any event, Argentina did not even exist when England first acquired the Falkland Islands- so there can be no 'giving back' as it was never Argentina's in the first place!

Let the islanders decide their future- I'd like them to join the UK as such, rather than remaining merely a colony.

I seem to recall that the British nationality Act 1983 explicitly gave them citizenship, even though they are a Crown Dependancy which is an odd status when you consider say Gibraltar and Hong Kong (as was then). Not sure if I have that right but I was under the impression they all had the right of abode in the UK if they wanted it. I can only presume this was done to firmly implant the idea that the islanders are very much British as that's what they want.

I wonder what Argentina thinks about all the French owned islands around the world, and if it will urge its South American neighbours in taking steps to reclaim those off the South American coast also?

http://culturepotion.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/inhabitants-of-desert-genocide.html

He should probably have a look at this as well.