Need to lose weight fast? Try this!

How much was his starting weight? Much bigger than Beyonce, I bet.

:D just a tad I think.

Surely all this does is gets rid of the water you're retaining?

Like cranberries and grapefruit.

Under the supervision of experts on the biggest looser one man lost 2 stone in a week.

He must have been terribly constipated.

I have reached a dark place now where I simply think, if people want to be fat, let them eat cake. Not in an anti-nannying, free-will-above-all sort of way, I've simply realised that the general public mostly function on the level of rotund, brain damaged monkeys happily shoving whatever brightly coloured piece of crap they saw an advert for on the TV into their gaping food holes.

After all, the multinationals making megabucks from food, they're only interested in our health, right? The price of ingredients and profit margins, those are only secondary considerations, right? Oh god no! Now we think about this, MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T have eaten all those kilograms of smarties deep fried in coca-cola flavoured synthetic lard? Hey I know LET'S EAT LEMONS FOR A WEEK OBVIOUSLY these ridiculous extremes will balance out. I mean, aren't half-arsed temporary measures exactly what a balanced diet's all about?

Edited by Crayfish

So she claims. 20lb weight loss in 2 weeks is an unhealthy and unsustainable amount to lose. Has she kept it off? If yes, then I expect it's because she has an army of dieticians and personal trainers.

The Lemon Diet was recommended to Beyonce by her dietician actually!!

Well, this dietician must either be a quack or it was a detox plan which resulted in rapid weight loss. Either way, it's stupid and lazy. If you want to lose weight and keep it off, do it properly, you#re far more likely to succeed.

Ho, ho. Fortunately with The Lemon Diet though you do get vitamin C. On a a 'nothing' diet you would get scurvy:hihi:

Beyonce has lost weight sucessfully on The Lemon Diet (20lb in 2 weeks) so it is worth a try!

You won't get scurvy in a fortnight, don't be silly.

If you like though, I'll relax the diet to allow a daily multi vitamin.

As an alternative, I've got the chainsaw diet, you'll loose half your body mass in a few painful seconds, but you can continue to eat whatever you like!

And you believe that Beyonce is representative of the average person in her lifestyle? This is someone who has previously tried a diet which includes eating nothing but maple syrup and who admits to eating nothing at all for days before a video being filmed for which she wants to appear with a flat stomach.

Is it even believable as true? Never mind whether it's sustainable, safe, healthy and achievable for anyone else.

How do you know? Did you read it in Heat?

who was her dietitian? Gillian Mc Keith? Daffy Duck?

Beyonce did go on the lemon juice diet to lose 20 lbs, there's this about it:

The Master Cleanser, otherwise known as the lemonade diet, has been getting a lot of press recently since Beyonce Knowles admitting to using the crash diet to lose 20 lbs for her role as Dina in the hit movie “Dreamgirls.” The former Destiny’s Child singer states she was motivated to shed the pounds “to go the extra mile.”

She reportedly told China Daily, “Back in the sixties, models like Twiggy were popular and I knew Deena would have been thin then, so even though I really love eating, it was necessary to lose weight really fast because we shot Deena at 16 and Deena at 36 two weeks apart.”

The Master Cleanser, also known as the “Master Cleanse diet”, “lemonade diet”, “lemonade fast”, “Master Cleanser lemonade fast” and the “maple syrup diet”, was popularized by Stanley Burroughs as a way to cleanse, detox and lose weight. Far from being a “detox diet” the master cleanser actually causes a build up of toxins. Please see the dangers of the Master Cleanser.

According to Beyonce, “My nutritionist suggested the only way to do that was the (lemonade diet) fast.”

Under the supervision of experts on the biggest looser one man lost 2 stone in a week.

TO be fair, when you start off at 32 stone, you never excercise and you enjoy large portions at dinnertime (don't we all?), then when you do any form of physical activity its inevitable that you will drop a couple of stones off.

If you were obese, you could take a neighbours dog for a 5k walk once a week and that would be a fantastic start. You could even do the walk minus the dog, just take a friend with you.

Be much cheaper than employing a Personal Trainer.

You could try matching your exercise to calerie intake. That way, if you like your food, you might not have to cut down so mum. Just up the exercise.

I would definatley recommend taking up a martial art to keep fit as regular gyms and traditional forms of exercise can prove boring due to their repetition. Keeping the mind interested can take away the pain of the exercise.