Complete Car Care, Bradfield Road, Hillsborough .. anyone ever used?

Seems a tad expensive to me...looking closely and reading carefully, they are checking most stuff, topping up the oil and other fluids as needed, but only replacing the oil and air filter. I would assume that if anything else needs replacing it will cost extra.

Seems a tad expensive to me...looking closely and reading carefully, they are checking most stuff, topping up the oil and other fluids as needed, but only replacing the oil and air filter. I would assume that if anything else needs replacing it will cost extra.

I do think these people need to earn a living aswell.

It cost me £90 just for all the filters and oil for my car...no labour costs.

And that was at trade...as my son is a mechanic.

£50 is an exceptional price for a service and well worth paying the extras:rolleyes:

I bought a Groupon Voucher for them about a year ago - it was eventually cancelled as they were unable to fulfil their offer.

It was a shame because my car really needed a clean!!

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sheffield/complete-car-carejan11/233943

'Due to unforeseen circumstances, Complete Car Care will not be able to accept any bookings for a Car Valet Service or Bodywork Protection Service until 1st April 2011. We’d like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you can still enjoy your Groupon after that date.

Furthermore, owing to an editorial error, we made an incorrect reference to the Supaguard brand name in our original feature for this deal. Unfortunately we did not have the correct permissions to use this brand name and would like to apologise for including it.'

Edited by ElasticMan

It all depends on the car and level of oil you want. An oil filter is a fiver, air filter a tenner, oil from £20, fuel filter from a fiver to £15.

Has anyone ever used this garage?

Seems a good deal to me but could it be too good to be true?

Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure.

I bought a Groupon Voucher for them about a year ago - it was eventually cancelled as they were unable to fulfil their offer.

It was a shame because my car really needed a clean!!

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sheffield/complete-car-carejan11/233943

'Due to unforeseen circumstances, Complete Car Care will not be able to accept any bookings for a Car Valet Service or Bodywork Protection Service until 1st April 2011. We’d like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you can still enjoy your Groupon after that date.

Furthermore, owing to an editorial error, we made an incorrect reference to the Supaguard brand name in our original feature for this deal. Unfortunately we did not have the correct permissions to use this brand name and would like to apologise for including it.'

Im just glad we will never sell that many!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

50 quid is very cheap go for it they cant mess a service up

years ago Heeley Bridge garage - MG Main dealer (now defunct) serviced my mates almost new MG Metro. they managed to cross thread the sump plug changing the oil, and didnt tell him, sending him home with a leak of oil, that developed over a week into a puddle that ruined his drive. denied liability and claimed it wasnt their fault, as a new sump was needed.

no one else touched the car from new and they never got to service it again after that! :)

how do i know if its synthetic oil or not?! got a 1.9 JTD Fiat Stilo

Fiat Stilo is fully synthetic. I believe off the top of my head that it is 10w40 and make sure that the oil is compatible with turbo diesels :)

Hope this helps

Fiat Stilo is fully synthetic. I believe off the top of my head that it is 10w40 and make sure that the oil is compatible with turbo diesels :)

It could be 5w40 or even 5w30 if it has a diesel particulate filter. You need to make sure you have the right one for the low ash content and to save killing your turbo.

I wouldn't bother with them, you book your car in, leave it with them for 8 hours and they don't bother doing the job it was booked in for!

I do think these people need to earn a living aswell.

And that was at trade...as my son is a mechanic.

£50 is an exceptional price for a service and well worth paying the extras:rolleyes:

I am a mechanic too my guess is there will be plenty of extras...£50 only just covers the labour..:roll: read it again they are not replacing the oil they are topping it up if needed.

They are only replacing the oil and air filters.

Edited by jan2002

Just spoke to Justin that owns this he said:

"We order your oil to the spec from motor factors, so you can't go wrong"

Also if the car is synthetic oil or above 2ltr, they wll still do the job but with an extra charge for the oil.

I'm booking my car in :o)