Does having 3 points on your licence affect your car insurance costs?

No you were not all under the minimum speed limit that I had quoted for prosecution. You are not paying attention.

I think you need help.

30 plus 10% plus 2 mph is 35 mph. Did you learn a different form of mathematics or haven't you started school yet.

I think you need help.

30 plus 10% plus 2 mph is 35 mph. Did you learn a different form of mathematics or haven't you started school yet.

The minimum PROSECUTION speed is 30+10% +2....ie....35mph...fined or course,

34 mph not fined.

Why don't you listen?:(

The minimum PROSECUTION speed is 30+10% +2....ie....35mph...fined or course,

34 mph not fined.

Why don't you listen?:(

So how do you explain the people who were fined for doing 33 mph in a 30 limit? Why don't you engage your brain?

By the way you don't listen to written words. They will teach you that when you start school.

So how do you explain the people who were fined for doing 33 mph in a 30 limit? Why don't you engage your brain?

By the way you don't listen to written words. They will teach you that when you start school.

Nobody was doing 33mph, they just told you that and you were gullible enough to believe them. You was doing 35mph.

OK, I been a naughty boy, I got caught doing 79mph on a motorway and now I have a choice.

From what I've seen, at that speed you must have been one of the slowest on the motorway.

Yes the points will affect your insurance, you have to disclose them for 5 yrs. It will cost you more in your insurance than doing the course, also by taking the course you do not have to tell your insurers.

I also found this 5 year rule to be the case in respect of disclosure. SP30 offence, and my insurance premium had a percentage added on for each of the next 5 years because of this. That was with Direct line. The amount added on gradually became less throughout the 5 year period. I don`t think the course was an option at the time.

Nobody was doing 33mph, they just told you that and you were gullible enough to believe them. You was doing 35mph.

Funnily enough the first thing that happened on the course was for everyone to read out the speed from their summons. Afterwards the supervisor pointed out that everyone who was on the course was there because their speeds were between 33 & 35 mph, because above that it wasn't an option.

The phrase you were searching for is, "you were doing 35mph". Which is perfectly correct.

Funnily enough the first thing that happened on the course was for everyone to read out the speed from their summons. Afterwards the supervisor pointed out that everyone who was on the course was there because their speeds were between 33 & 35 mph, because above that it wasn't an option.

The phrase you were searching for is, "you were doing 35mph". Which is perfectly correct.

You are giving false information for some reason. The information I have given is correct and very easily verified. The information that you are giving is incorrect and cannot be verified.

You should all have your cars crushed and your driving licences taken off you :rant::mad::rant::mad::rant:

The damage that cars cause to the environment is madness, and you did and offence and so you should pay the true cost.

Cars crushed and driving licences rovoked and a fine of £1000

YOu should then use public transport :mad:

You should all have your cars crushed and your driving licences taken off you :rant::mad::rant::mad::rant:

The damage that cars cause to the environment is madness, and you did and offence and so you should pay the true cost.

Cars crushed and driving licences rovoked and a fine of £1000

YOu should then use public transport :mad:

Troll alert, troll alert....:hihi:

Troll alert, troll alert....:hihi:

Probably a cyclist troll too!:rolleyes:

From what I've seen, at that speed you must have been one of the slowest on the motorway.

I agree, and no it wont increase your insurance, not 3, wait till you get caught again.:hihi: and then do the course.