Help! Recommended laptop repair shop

I am looking for reliable computer repair shops in Sheffield but pref S8 side of Sheffield. Had one quote and been told it's the laptop screen that's broken and I need a replacement. It's a Packard Bell Laptop about 18 months old.

Thank you xXx

you could try P&N Computers at Woodseats, they might do it. I had my laptop repaired from a company called Nova Electronics on Attercliffe road.

I know its not Sheff 8 but there is a computer shop on Langsett Road Sheff 6 that are very good, not sure of the name though, you could always phone them if you can find there name & number and ask how much.

I used 'real Electronics' at attercliffe.

Quick, cheap, nuff said

I have a couple of laptop screens, what size is it? post the model number of the laptop.

Just found it Langsett Computers 2344422

I took minr to P N M COMPUTER Trading also,did a cracking job,lappy still working two yrs later.

PnM computer trading 650 Chesterfield Rd Woodseats mended my lappy two yrs ago and it is still working well,I recommend them.:):):)

Thank you everyone :) I'll try them to get a quote. I'll also inbox you with screen etc but it's at my mums at mo xXx

i would also get a quote from computers direct, ask for Lee hes on shoreham street, very good workmanship and reasonable prices....01142634544. hope this helps.