Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

Why not?.............

Because Muslims are as racist, probably more so, than any other religious group of people. It has to be said, they will / can not mix with other races / religions without a penalty. Sometimes this penalty results in the women being murdered..

Are you aware of what 'circumcising' young girls involves?

Partial or total Clitoridectomy.

Why would anybody want to do that to anybody else?

Well. if he only had a little willy, if he felt he was totally inadequate and if he looked like a goat's arse he might want to do that.

Were I even to suggest which group of asian people looked so much like the arses of goats that they were likely to send their children home for genital mutilation (so that they would fall in love with the goat's arses left behind) I might well be banned.

You live in a multi-culti society. The Brit might not like it, but they haven't te balls to stop you.

Genital mutilation does not happen in the UK.

My bold - it so does and despite the fact that it was criminalised 25 years ago, not a single prosecution has been brought. It's an absolute disgrace and an utterly despicable act of systematic child abuse. It sickens me.

Are you aware of what 'circumcising' young girls involves?

Partial or total Clitoridectomy.

Why would anybody want to do that to anybody else?

Well. if he only had a little willy, if he felt he was totally inadequate and if he looked like a goat's arse he might want to do that.

Were I even to suggest which group of asian people looked so much like the arses of goats that they were likely to send their children home for genital mutilation (so that they would fall in love with the goat's arses left behind) I might well be banned.

You live in a multi-culti society. The Brit might not like it, but they haven't te balls to stop you.

Genital mutilation does not happen in the UK.

It does, I've seen it first hand....

My bold - it so does and despite the fact that it was criminalised 25 years ago, not a single prosecution has been brought. It's an absolute disgrace and an utterly despicable act of systematic child abuse. It sickens me.

Why do the cases collapse / not get heard?

Because Muslims are as racist, probably more so, than any other religious group of people. It has to be said, they will / can not mix with other races / religions without a penalty. Sometimes this penalty results in the women being murdered..

Bull excrement as usual from our resident bigot. :roll:

And you're the resident bigot on another side!

So you're happy for females in your family to have a relationship with a white Christian?

Why do the cases collapse / not get heard?

I don't know. I suspect that it's a combination of people not reporting cases, which they know to happen, when GPs, health visitors and midwives see the results of FGM, when schools suspect that a girl has been FGM'd, there's a conspiracy of silence surrounding this issue for fear of offending cultural sensibilities. And perhaps the CPS is unwilling to pursue the handful that is reported?

Up nearly 50% on the previous year. 2,800 cases. Why do the media keep calling it "honour" anyway. Its not "honourable" to bully and beat or even kill another person. ..

In reality they're ego killings/punishments carried out by a vile section of society.

How can any civilised culture accept the murder of ones own offspring in the hope you will save face?

In reality they're ego killings/punishments carried out by a vile section of society.

How can any civilised culture accept the murder of ones own offspring in the hope you will save face?

Mafya will be along shortly to protest that abusive men who kill their ex/spouses are guilty of 'honour killings'.

I think your language is a bit heavy handed. Vile section of society? Misguided, brainwashed and bigoted perhaps, but vile? Their actions are vile but are they vile?

I don't know. I suspect that it's a combination of people not reporting cases, which they know to happen, when GPs, health visitors and midwives see the results of FGM, when schools suspect that a girl has been FGM'd, there's a conspiracy of silence surrounding this issue for fear of offending cultural sensibilities. And perhaps the CPS is unwilling to pursue the handful that is reported?

Maybe some serious expose trials like those exposing child abuse in religious institutions is needed to highlight and warn off. Let people know that "we" mean business, that's it's wrong!