Help neded - disabled badge

Hi, can anyone help me on how to get a disabled badge for my car for my mother in law she has a wheelchair and cant walk

thanks

i no you have to get full rate disabilty to get one

if she recieves DLA then take her award letter to howden house and you can fill in a form and pay for it there and then ( 2 passport photo's required)

if she doesnt then you can ask your gp to fill in a form and take your chances with the council, they will then decide on her gp's evidence if she meets the requirement

pretty sure it cant be done unless you get high rate mobility but yes howden house is the place to go

pretty sure it cant be done unless you get high rate mobility but yes howden house is the place to go

yes it can

my daughter had her badge from the age of 2, a year before she was entitled to higher rate dla, the gp filled in a form

i also know a taxi driver with a blue badge, he does not recieve DLA, he was allowed a blue badge as he had quadruple bypass surgery, not sure if it was for a certain time frame only but he was given one on the gp's say so

yes you can get one if your not on DLA .my nan just got on last week ,and she is not on it, phone Howden House

1 Union St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 2SH 0114 273 4897 hope this helps