Has anyone managed to get Take That tickets?

Originally posted by katy1981

Tickets Priced £25, £30 and £35 (subject to booking fee) for both Sheffield dates are on sale now in person at the Box Office or through the credit card hotline on 0114 256 5656.

erm i have never booked anything myself at the arena or anywhere for that matter what is a booking fee ?

Something they charge you for booking over the phone. It's 10% at the arena. So the £25 tickets would actually cost you £27.50, £30 would be £33, etc.

They don't charge you a fee if you actually go to the venue and get them in person. Just if you order over the phone or online...

Originally posted by MagicBert

Something they charge you for booking over the phone. It's 10% at the arena. So the £25 tickets would actually cost you £27.50, £30 would be £33, etc.

They don't charge you a fee if you actually go to the venue and get them in person. Just if you order over the phone or online...

thankyou hun:D

getting mine tonight! thats if my sister doesnt let me down god help her if she does!!:suspect:

There's also 6 dates in May for Manchester now... Booking hotline 0870 190 8000 but that's constantly engaged too. :( :( :(

websites keep dying, phones engaged. The new date hasn't appeared on ticketmaster, aloud or Hallam to select yet! Maybe I should have queued up!

Lea 1979 where did you get yours from?

I went to see Status Quo last night (absolutely brill!!!) and when I went to the box office to pick up tickets there were people already camped out with tents and sleeping bags outside the door waiting for the tickets to go on sale the next morning. Mostly women.

Just got my ticket too! For the add on date at manc- cant wait!

Foxx - I got mine from ticket master - think I was one of lucky ones ! I have mine for Sat date in Manchester though, originally from that part of the world - its where I always used to go to see them !!

EDIT - My colleague has just got four for new Sheffield date off ticketmaster !!

I have been trying since 9am!!!!!! this is driving me mad - guessing the 2nd is sold out so am trying for the 18th now.....wish I had queued in the rain!!

Grrrrr

Originally posted by Lea1979

Foxx - I got mine from ticket master - think I was one of lucky ones ! I have mine for Sat date in Manchester though, originally from that part of the world - its where I always used to go to see them !!

EDIT - My colleague has just got four for new Sheffield date off ticketmaster !!

Hooray! I just got mine too from ticketmaster new date :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

how?? ticketmaster aren't finding any tickets for any date at MEN or Hallam