Temp Dog Fosterer needed!

Hi, I still need help in trying to find a fosterer for my 2 small Jack Russell's, both girls. I have a friend who has them until the 12th of Dec, but nothing after that. They are currently registered with Rescue Remedies - who do life long adoption, but you need to keep the dogs/foster them or kennel them until a home is found. I will pay for all food and anything else that is needed, even a 2 week foster period would help? Can anyone PLEASE help? Thank you Louise

so does this mean you're keeping them now? you've got an ad on here trying to fully rehome them :confused:

Hi - really sorry for any confusion. I have registered them with an adoption charity that re home dogs, however this could take up to 3 months!!!! My friend has them at the momemt - has done for the past 3 weeks, but he goes away on the 12th Dec - so i need to try and have them fostered for a while until the adoption happens. Hope that makes sense. I really could do with any help anyone can offer with a temp home. I am trying to do the best for them. x

Can you tell us a bit more about what the actual problem is?

They are jealous of my 11 month old and unfortunatley have not accepted her. She is now crawling and nearly walking and they are not keen on her. They were great wih my step kids - who came to live with me when they were 6 and 8 - they are now 14 and 16 and the dogs accepted them - no problem. WE have tried to make it ok, but it never will be and my daughter has to come first. This has been a really hard decision to make.

what behaviours are they exhibiting to show they're not keen on her? when do they do this?

Hi are you still stuck for a fosterer? What are there temperments And ages as I have a 4yr old yorkie