Inspiral Carpets at the Leadmill : Saturday 3rd March

Inspiral Carpets will be playing the Leadmill on Saturday 3rd March - Tickets now on sale here: http://www.arenaticketshop.co.uk/whats-on/inspiral-carpets/

Fresh from a massively successful trip to South America (2 gigs in Argentina, 1 in Chile), Inspiral Carpets announce the release of their first new single in 16 years.

Recorded in a Manchester studio in October 2011, ‘You’re So Good For Me’ (a brand new composition) backed with a reworking of the band’s classic 1985 garage stomper ‘Head For the Sun’ will be available as a digital download on iTunes via Townsend Records from the 21st November 2011.

The band are already planning on getting back in the studio to record even more new material in the coming months.

The band have also announced their first UK gigs in 4 years including The Leadmill on March 3rd!

Expect an upbeat set of the bands’ finest garage tunes, mixed with the hits which defined Inspiral Carpets as one of the most important British bands of their generation.

Edited by Arena Mole

Who is the lead singer now?

It's not the carpets without Hingley.

should be a good night tomorrow, anyone else got a ticket?

the worst gig i've ever been too, full of football hooligan scum.

stayed for 3 songs then went, waste of time and money.

Really? So pleased i did'nt go.

the worst gig i've ever been too, full of football hooligan scum.

stayed for 3 songs then went, waste of time and money.

You should have stayed. Despite being packed to the hilt, there wasn't a hint of trouble (that I saw). A brilliant performance by the band, and a crowd that were up for it. A very good gig.

Football hooligan scum?? :loopy:

yes some BBC hard men lol