Do you want snow?

Well I can't afford a 4 wheel drive, so I bought some snow chains for this year !!

Well I can't afford a 4 wheel drive, so I bought some snow chains for this year !!

I bought snow chains for my boots! The spectacle of me and my neighbour crawling on our hands and knees to get to our cars which were parked off the cul de sac is a sight not to be repeated!! It was like trying to walk on wet glass!

I love the snow, just not the inconvenience!

I want snow, lots of it. As I walk the 4 miles to work and back I want to photograph the lazy gits stuck in their cars who were too idle to walk the same distance.

I want snow, lots of it. As I walk the 4 miles to work and back I want to photograph the lazy gits stuck in their cars who were too idle to walk the same distance.

I would love to walk to work, but as I work in 6 different locations within 20 miles of each other it would be impossible! But 4 miles for one location, I agree that it seems daft to try and drive there!

I would love to walk to work, but as I work in 6 different locations within 20 miles of each other it would be impossible! But 4 miles for one location, I agree that it seems daft to try and drive there!
And you wouldn't believe how many lazy sods in Sheffield are that daft.:hihi:

And you wouldn't believe how many lazy sods in Sheffield are that daft.:hihi:

Hey how do you know where they are trying to get to though....they may be like me, and need their cars for work! Doesn't make me idle, just conscientious!

Snow? No ta, the local Buses are unreliable as it is, snow would make them even worse! :(

Weather man says tobigt and tomorrow bad snow

Absolutely not!

Risked life and limb driving round in it and had to park on main roads and walk with a heavy bag to get to patient's houses...not just me but hundreds of other nurses and carers.

Spent all day soaked to the knees after trudging through snow drifts.

No fun, dangerous and knackering.

Those who want it need to think how they'd feel if the ambulance, fire brigade crews etc decided that they'd stay at home and have a 'snow day' and went sledging with their kids instead.

well my mum and dad are carers they walked miles and miles. I was clearing all roads and ther3 pathways off to help so any one can walk in it im 14 and i decided to help clear old peoples pathways and go to shops for them so. if i can we all can