Christmas gift ideas for her??

We are a new business in Sheffield selling gift baskets for special occasions. Our Christmas Baskets are the Berry Christmas and Winter Sparkle. Please have a look orders now being taken. As baskets are made to order they can be personalised so just let us know your requirements.

Although this thread is old, the principle remains the same today.

You're definitely over thinking this dude. I have vast experience with the ladies and I think you'll find that women these days are much more practical. Buy her something useful like a stapler or a hole punch. Women are far more concerned by your attention to detail when it comes to the wrapping. Nice paper and a ribbon etc. They love all that stuff.

I'll give you 6/4 you're single, trust me if you buy a woman a stapler you'd more likely get it inserted where the sun fails to shine, even with a nice ribbon. And before anyone says anything my chip pan reply earlier was a joke, I normally buy our lass gold or something she really wants, never once have I bought her anything for the kitchen as I'd be wearing it now & walking funny, just shows no imagination.

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 17:45 ----------

Originally Posted by Ultra White View Post

I have to declare an interest, as i've worked there in the past;

Laser Teeth Whitening Gift Vouchers

or A home whitening kit.

Either is an ideal christmas present for girls or guys. WOW teeth whitening clinic is based in Woodseats, Sheffield S8 0SB.

Lose the yellow staining!

Yep if that's not direct advertising for a place, I'll eat my hat, they work there.

Edited by Bypassblade

Try either presentspotter.com or giftgen.co.uk - great sites for gift ideas when you're totally stumped!

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK