Fila lounger robe

hiya all,

does anyone know wher i can find a fila robe as i have looked everywere and cannot find any were that has them in stock.

in desperate need of help please!! x

hiya all,

does anyone know wher i can find a fila robe as i have looked everywere and cannot find any were that has them in stock.

in desperate need of help please!! x

Why do you want one? Tacky in my high fashion view. And stuff.

as it happens i like it, and are wanting 1 to give as a gift

Poor sod that opens that prezzie, a fila robe oh just what i always wanted !!!

thanks for your help, how about if you dont know the answer .... dont comment :) oh and FYI it was a gift i was asked to get so yeah it is what they always wanted ;)

I guess some people really do have no taste.

Some brand names like Fila, Kappa and a few others, have an image that goes before them. And it's not a good image.

I was curious to know what a "Fila lounger robe" actually was. I've never heard of such a thing before. Now I know, it's basically a dressing gown.

Having looked it up I must say I think it's a very nice piece of kit and I wouldn't mind one myself. I have a Paul Smith dressing gown, sorry, I mean "lounger robe", which is a nice, multi-coloured stripey number, but it's very thick. I mean, really thick. I'm quite beefy (not porky, or lamby like my avatar) and I feel massive in it. I'd like something that slides off my pecs a bit more elegantly. The Fila lounger robe could be just the thing!

Having said that, I think Lauren is going to be disappointed. It would appear there are several internet sites which sell it, but it is out of stock on all of them. Some sites are saying it has been discontinued.

The best advice I can offer is to contact Fila themselves and ask. Failing that, you could have a look on e-bay I suppose.

To be fair, it's a nice bit of kit and I think whoever has asked you for this does have some taste. Don't be too put off by some of the responses on here from blokes who don't bother with such elegant nightware and are probably reading this now sat there in there Airtex string vest and jockey pants (and socks of course).

thanks for your help, how about if you dont know the answer .... dont comment :) oh and FYI it was a gift i was asked to get so yeah it is what they always wanted ;)

if/when you find one let me know - i love cheese :)

Some brand names like Fila, Kappa and a few others, have an image that goes before them. And it's not a good image.

I was curious to know what a "Fila lounger robe" actually was. I've never heard of such a thing before. Now I know, it's basically a dressing gown.

Having looked it up I must say I think it's a very nice piece of kit and I wouldn't mind one myself. I have a Paul Smith dressing gown, sorry, I mean "lounger robe", which is a nice, multi-coloured stripey number, but it's very thick. I mean, really thick. I'm quite beefy (not porky, or lamby like my avatar) and I feel massive in it. I'd like something that slides off my pecs a bit more elegantly. The Fila lounger robe could be just the thing!

Having said that, I think Lauren is going to be disappointed. It would appear there are several internet sites which sell it, but it is out of stock on all of them. Some sites are saying it has been discontinued.

The best advice I can offer is to contact Fila themselves and ask. Failing that, you could have a look on e-bay I suppose.

To be fair, it's a nice bit of kit and I think whoever has asked you for this does have some taste. Don't be too put off by some of the responses on here from blokes who don't bother with such elegant nightware and are probably reading this now sat there in there Airtex string vest and jockey pants (and socks of course).

Thankyou for your reply did make me laugh :) just thought as nothing came up when i put fila dressing gown id put the propper name. i will try contacting fila directly and see, failing that i may have to get him a paul smith as he loves that too. thanks again for your helpful post :)