Man v. Food equivalents in Sheffield?

Ridgeway Arms does a 'Flaming Challenge Burger', possibly not up there with some of the Man v Food leviathans but it's got 2 x 12oz burger, two breaded chicken breast fillets, onions, onion rings, cheese, bacon, chilli con carne and rabbit food, served with a pile of chips. It's pretty tasty!

Hi, we have just changed our Burrito Challenge to one 3.5lb beast of a burrito. Come in Monday to Saturday after 3pm and we'll set it up for you! Abi at The Street Food Chef

how much, and do you have to pre-order?

Ridgeway Arms does a 'Flaming Challenge Burger', possibly not up there with some of the Man v Food leviathans but it's got 2 x 12oz burger, two breaded chicken breast fillets, onions, onion rings, cheese, bacon, chilli con carne and rabbit food, served with a pile of chips. It's pretty tasty!

Wow I'd like to try that :o

any chance that you can order a takeaway from there?

There is a place in Mayblethorpe called the Materdor what have a challange of 5 Bacon 5 Sos 5 Hash browns 5 Eggs tin of Beans and a tin of Toms and Mushrooms plus a full link of Black pudding and 5 Toast and endless Tea and Coff at a price of 9.95 No one has ordered it yet

Ok, this one isn't marketed as a challenge, but last night I ordered the Big Mr T kebab (£8.50, mix of lamb tikka, chicken tikka and doner meat plus sauces and rabit food, served on naan, chapati or roti) from KPC at Frecheville (ironically I ordered this cos my missus didn't wanna sit in Street Food Chef and watch me eat a 3½lb burrito!), when it arrived i put it on the scales - 1.881kg, or 4lb 2.2oz!

I admit defeat, I managed to put away only 2lb 12oz, which still left a normal size kebab for tonight!

still gonna do the Burrito challenge eventually, costs £14.99 apparently

If you are looking for a challenge try the amazing Flaming Challenge Burger, at The Belfry nr Crystal Peaks its 1kg of meat. If you clear your plate in 15 minutes u get your name on the wall! its a heart attack waiting to happen.

Its got two flame-grilled 12oz beef burgers, two breaded chicken fillets, spicy chilli beef, melted Cheddar cheese, onions, crispy bacon, onion rings and served with a giant helping of chips