Man v. Food equivalents in Sheffield?

Good old fashioned cafe at sheff lane top think its called Stowwies does a stupidly massive breakfast weights in at about six pounds eat it and its free. Dont know of anyone whose managed it yet.

Sushi challenge at Yo Sushi. Eat enough plates you get them free.

We don't have the fame cos we don't deliver quality food. It's hard enough eating a normal portion in most places without gorging on crap food for't laugh!!

I honestly can't think of a meal I've had out and enjoyed that much that I'd eat it to excess.

If enough of you guys out there want a Man v Food night organising we will be happy to oblige! What do you want..a Mega-burger? a Bellyburner chilli? a customised night specifically tailored to you and your pals? We're at Meadowhead, we have a private bar facility and ample free parking. Let us know your ideas and we'll see what we can do! Who's up for it?

make your own special plate up of what you like, and then just make it a challenge, thats all you need to do.

I don,t know about Man v Food try the lunchtime special at Pho 68 on London Rd,went yesterday with the bride.She had King Prawn chow mein I had curried beef with rice,both were delicious but the portions were enormous,there was no way we could finish them!.With two coffees and sweet the bill came to only £11-20p, I can scran with the best of em but it beat me alright,Man v Food maybe ??.:confused::huh:

Don't know of any Man V Food places in Sheffield, but if you find one & gorge out then the NGH will try to fix your arteries.

There's always the 6 napkin burger at Mud Crab on Ecclesall road. 6 burgers and mountain of chips

Get 3 portions of fish and chip from Poseidon, even that big fat t**t from Man v Food couldn't tackle that!

Edited by beefface

Street food chef do a 4 burrito challenge. You get a picture on the wall and a t-shirt if you complete it!

Hi, we have just changed our Burrito Challenge to one 3.5lb beast of a burrito. Come in Monday to Saturday after 3pm and we'll set it up for you! Abi at The Street Food Chef

the Ridgeway arms at mosborough do a burger challenge i think

The Belfry pub at Beighton do a carnivore type challenge. It has a massive burger, chicken, chips, allsorts. My son has tried it twice and failed. And he can eat everybody I know under the table. Food at the Belfry for those of us with sense is very nice indeed.