'Racist' on the London tram

Transcript:

Woman: What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of f***ing Polish?

You ain't English. You ain't English either. None of you are f***ing English. Get back to your own...

D'you know what? Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine.

Britain is nothing now. Britain's f*** all. My Britain's f*** all now. My British is f*** all.

Woman traveller: Excuse me dear, there are little kids round the tram.

Woman: Yeah, it's fine. I've got a little kid here.

Woman traveller: Have respect, yeah?

Woman: Have respect too. I've got a little boy here.

Woman traveller: Well get off the tram then.

Woman: F*** you

Woman traveller: Someone needs to throw you off.

Woman: Really.

Woman traveller: Yes.

Woman: I dare you, I f***ing dare you.

Woman traveller: Just watch your language, man.

Woman: Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from. Go back to f***ing Nigrafrica. Just f***ing go back.

Woman traveller: If we don't come here you guys don't want to work. We have to do the work for you.

Woman: Really? I work. I work. I work. This is my British country. Until they let you lot come over.

Woman traveller: So what if it's your British country?

Woman: So what? It's my British country. You ain't British. You ain't British.

Woman traveller: Yes I am.

Woman: You ain't f***ing British. F*** off. You ain't British you're black.

(sounds like a kid starts crying)

Woman: Where do you come from? Where do you come from?

A second woman traveller gets involved: Now you're f***ing waking my baby up so d'you wanna shut your mouth?

Woman 1: Where's she come from?

Woman traveller 2: Look, ssh, cos now you're waking my baby up. I'm English. What have you got to say to me? F*** all. Now shut your mouth.

Woman: Shut your face.

Woman traveller 2: No I won't shut my face.

Woman: Someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole f***ing tram (pointing), look at 'em.

Woman travller 2: No, it ain't.

Woman: It's all black and f***ing brown people

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/woman-arrested-over-racist-rant-in-my-tram-experience-youtube-video-115875-23595377/#ixzz1f8enrRNm

How anyone in their right mind, unless they're racist of course, could possibly claim that this woman is not racist, is beyond me.

See back here, I was saying that she doesn't come across as institutionally racist...

I think you've used the wrong term though, as only a group can be institutionally any-ist... A person/individual is just whatever-ist :)

Another one who can't watch a clip.

Does anyone? No I don't. Clearly they watched this clip and arrested one person as a result of what took place. The person who was being racist.

Maybe you should go back to school, or back up your claims as to my earlier question in the same vein...

If you want to play evasive, i'll quote it for you!

Her treatment thus far has been disgusting.

No she isn't, you're just painting it that way as usual.

This response of hers is an outburst in retaliation to something, what I don't know... neither do you!

Will you and everyone else just quit with this retaliative nonsense. You have no evidence of this, it is some futile attempt to justify her disgraceful behaviour. :roll:

Your recent posting history; defending the indefensible and repugnant.

Why do you think vulnerable mentally ill mothers are repugnant? Don't you have any compassion for your fellow human beings?

Why do you discriminate against the mentally ill. Its not something they can help. Your behaviour is like something from 200 years ago.

1) I listened very carefully, maybe you should check again and post the video and time.

2) Really?

1) Maybe I shouldn't. I've already checked the minutes and seconds where she said it.

2) Yes. Facts are better.

3) How does an "institutionally racist" person come across?

Write to her then, you'd make a lovely couple.

Transcript:

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/woman-arrested-over-racist-rant-in-my-tram-experience-youtube-video-115875-23595377/#ixzz1f8enrRNm

How anyone in their right mind, unless they're racist of course, could possibly claim that this woman is not racist, is beyond me.

The we won't work comment, racist or not?

Will you and everyone else just quit with this retaliative nonsense. You have no evidence of this, it is some futile attempt to justify her disgraceful behaviour. :roll:

I'm not justifying her behaviour, but i'm also not taking it further that what it is, not that we can see / hear the full story!

That woman needs a bullet! Feel so sorry for the little child having to have that piece of racist, ignorant pathetic excuse of scum for a mother....

Why do you think that? Are you also a racist? Do you think her behaviour was acceptable?