Please look and sign

please sign if your unemployed or looking for a new job you will know that the goverment has for many years come along with plans with for the young person the 18 - 24 age group. i belive its time for a change and to get this underway we need 100,000+ to sign this is your chance to make a differance please repost and get everyone sign thank you

https://​submissions.epetitions.direct.g​ov.uk/petitions/23989

Stop the discimination of the older unemployed - e-petitions

submissions.epetitions.direct.​gov.uk

it is against the law to disciminate against age in the work place. however the goverment still do so everyday with plans only in place for the 18 - 24 year old group. i want the goverment to do more to help the over 40's that are unemployed and looking for work in the same way the do for the younger...

That title got me all worked up till i realised it was just a typo.

but you did something despicable nonetheless huh :hihi:

PC worlds keyboard isle is going to be sick of seeing me :(

PC worlds keyboard isle is going to be sick of seeing me :(

Is that just off the coast of Sheffield? :D

I thought the same :)

I wouldnt bank on the thread title being changed any time soon - the mods have been happy for a thread called "supermarket wars is sheffield" to clutter the boards for the past two weeks :D

It would probably help make your point a little better if your petition did not have spelling mistakes, lack of capital letters and poor punctuation!

It would probably help make your point a little better if your petition did not have spelling mistakes, lack of capital letters and poor punctuation!

Nah, wE git the jist off it :)

Anyone can make a mistake but 3 times when the word is in bold at the top of the page. :shakes:

Government.

Only another 99,999 votes to go.

Edited by Grandad.Malky

Good stuff guy, doubt they will listen though. Honestly I'm so sick of seeing leaflets and postings around for apprenticeships that sound like something I can do, but I'm 3 years too old!