(Micro) Garden solar spike. Where. ?

I'm after one or two of the above, they had them in Poundland and various other bargain shops till last week, but now they've all been replaced by christmas stock, and i need one urgent. !

I have a two and half inch diameter one but i need one of the micro ones, around one and a half inches across, for a project.

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on one. ?

Do you have one kicking around you could sell me. ?

Condition isn't important as long as it works.

Thanks.

This is the type i'm after, though smaller.

And i don't need the spike/post.

B&Q have head them in the past, and probably still do... I bought some from there before... TJ Hughes sell loads of solar garden lights too...

Thanks.

I've tried all the major garden centres to no avail, not thought of TJ Hughes though, where is that. ?

Thanks.

I've tried all the major garden centres to no avail, not thought of TJ Hughes though, where is that. ?

Sheffield City Centre, Castle Square...

I bought two from Poundland a year ago for erm :huh: ... forgotten! ... anyway, they were pretty cheap ... much less than £15,750.00. I use it in the bog (not 'in' it, you understand) in case I get cut short in the middle of the night and don't want to turn the light on.