VW Campervan for a wedding car.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to hire a VW Campervan to take various people to the wedding venue. I mainly want to do it as a surprise for my Dad as he has always wanted one! I'm sure there might have been questions like this before, but I wonder if anyone has a VW that they have hired out for such a job. As I say, it would be to take bridesmaids to the venue then come back for my Dad and I. It would also be good to have it for a few photos afterwards. If anyone could help please PM me! Wedding isn't until 2013 but just putting the feelers out!

Many thanks,

Claire.

Hi there, we have a VW camper (it's actually an 8 seater bus version) and would be happy to do your wedding. Here is a photo of a prom we did this year:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/DizziBird/10.jpg

I've PM'd you our details.

:)

Edited by rachels1980

If you do proms for money you need hire and reward insurance and licenced with the local authority for private hire, and they do check on you.

Yes thank you... we weren't paid for the prom (as assumed by yourself) as it was for a friend :roll:

And seeing as this is a wedding: "the only exceptions to the general PHV rules are for weddings and funerals where licensing is not required, but beware, you do need to make sure your insurance covers this use" - which it will.

Edited by rachels1980

Hi rachels1980

My partner and I as also looking at hiring a VW campervan as an alternate to a wedding car.

We are having a Church wedding that is literally down the road from where we live in Crookes and then a trip to the evening venue at Wood lane woodlane countryside centre in Stannington 10 mins drive from the church.

The Wedding is this year on the 14th of July. If your interested I'd be greatful if you could PM me the details and the cost.

Thanks.

Hi there everyone! I have just joined the forum to show my interest in classic cars, and the first post I see is people wanting a vw camper for a wedding car! Well check out vw4weddings!

I'm off to start spending hours in the classic car thread!

All the best, Jake.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to hire a VW Campervan to take various people to the wedding venue. I mainly want to do it as a surprise for my Dad as he has always wanted one! I'm sure there might have been questions like this before, but I wonder if anyone has a VW that they have hired out for such a job. As I say, it would be to take bridesmaids to the venue then come back for my Dad and I. It would also be good to have it for a few photos afterwards. If anyone could help please PM me! Wedding isn't until 2013 but just putting the feelers out!

Many thanks,

Claire.

Make sure the quote comes with a free tow rope. Thanks.

My evening venue is down hill from the Church so no tow rope required.

Make sure the quote comes with a free tow rope. Thanks.

:roll:

A vw 1600TP is one of the most reliable engines out there! Heck, its still produced now with no changes, thats 65 years!

Tow rope? :huh:

and...

Thank you vwkittie... we think she is!

Hi All,

I'd also be interested in getting some quotes use of a VW during my wedding in March 2013. I'd need it for probably 1.5hr-2hrs ish.

Thanks, Sam

Apologies, I can't send PMs at the moment as I'm too new, or I would have contacted you directly!

Hi

check out timelessclassic.co.uk for triple white convertible beetle and beautiful camper vans

Chris:)