Gary Speed R.I.P.

Can't believe the news, Gary Speed has been found dead.

What a sad sad shame for a very talented guy. RIP

Absolutely stunned beyond words after hearing the sad news .

May Gary find the blessed peace he so agonisingly sought ....and may God lend his strength to his loved ones over the coming days .

RIP

Absolute terrible news, thoughts are with his family. :(

R.I.P legend.

A spokesman for Cheshire Police said: "At 7.08am this morning, Sunday 27 November, police were informed of an incident at Aldford Road, Huntington.

"Officers went to the scene where a 42-year-old man was found dead. There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and next of kind have been informed."

Stops short of suicide, some say it’s the cowards way out but we can only imagine what goes through someone’s mind at a time like that.

Its not very often I quote RIP when talking about someone I don’t even know but on a occasion like this I think it is truly relevant ………… RIP Gary Speed.

Really makes me think about what he must have been going through. He was on football focus yesterday and seemed as great and happy as ever. On the news now all his friends and colleagues are saying what a shock it is and how he seemed happy and well.

Which goes to show that people can hide their feelings and deep thoughts and although they may seem happy and successful and on top of the world things may be different underneath.

Huge shock. His family must be devastated.

Thoughts are with gary speeds family r.i.p gary a true pro

Sad news.he seemed ok yesterday.R.I.P