Where to ride pitbike legally

Where abouts can I ride a pitbike legally? and who has one for sale got about £150 pound for one

Only a few proper pit bike sites in Sheffield.

Also, remember you will have to buy a trailer to take the pit bikes to the sites, so thats more money to factor in!

Where abouts can I ride a pitbike legally? and who has one for sale got about £150 pound for one

If you have a back-yard that will be ideal.I would sell you one but need £199 to pay my annual subscription to the Anti Pit Bike League as I have found fellow pit-bike owners so offensive

dont listen to them theres a lot of humbugs on here that are anti 4x4 and bikes this forum is the worst place to ask that question , im a green laner 4x4er and i go on lanes around the peaks , i only go on the legal lanes so the jobs worth bizzy body can chunter all they like , theres a lane called bonsall lane on bonsall moor just behind matlock area that has 2 pit bike tracks it looks right good , do a search.:)

I agree that pit bikes can be ridden safely ,but I hate it when the stupid idiots drive on roads ! My friends dog got run over by an idiot speeding down the road while driving one and he ran over her dog and never looked back ! Keep to the legal routes and dont drive on the roads ! I am glad you are asking about legal routes !

Short of paying to go to one of the motox tracks in the area there is nowhere legal to ride one. There maybe some places where it goes on and as yet nothing is done about it but it's not legal.

dont listen to them theres a lot of humbugs on here that are anti 4x4 and bikes this forum is the worst place to ask that question , im a green laner 4x4er and i go on lanes around the peaks , i only go on the legal lanes so the jobs worth bizzy body can chunter all they like , theres a lane called bonsall lane on bonsall moor just behind matlock area that has 2 pit bike tracks it looks right good , do a search.:)

So its you that destroys the traditional green lanes of our forefathers.Are you one of merchant 4X4ers?

Is a pit bike what most old folk like me would call a scramble bike. If so where does pit bike come from, is it an American name.

Regards

Angel,

whats that place at the top of the A61 at Wentworth roundabout, near McDonalds. It looks like a bike track, but im not sure if its for motorbikes or scrambler/pit bikes

Is a pit bike what most old folk like me would call a scramble bike. If so where does pit bike come from, is it an American name.

Regards

Angel,

They are smaller and used mainly by kids / adolescents plus they aren’t road legal where as a scrambler probably is.