Hair By Christmas - Opinions

Just made an appointment, never been before - what do people think, good, bad, indifferent?!

I didn't get mine till Easter.

I have lots of friends who swear by the place- they do tend to be the ones with more 'brave' styles, so I don't know how they are on standard styles (and I've had no cause to change my hairdresser for the last 17 years), but overall good opinions.

Never been myself but heard nothing but good reports. You'll have to post a piccy when it's done.

I've not been for ages, but they were bloody slow. Great when it was done, but soooooo sloooooow.

I'll second the slow sentiment.

Apparantely that's how they got their name - you'll get your hair done by Christmas.

well I'm just getting my colour done and fancy something a bit funky and different, it's blonde and brown at the moment, feel like adding another colour though !!

I can recommend my hairdresser if you want? She has the funkiest red mohican (not in a bad punky type of way), and she's up to date with all the latest colours and techniques.

Joanne at Shine, Broomhall - 2670606.

She was recommended to me a couple of months ago, after I'd been searching for someone to do it right, I was really impressed.

I have a bright red (magma) underneath and a dark brown on top.

thank you - i've got this appointment and see how it goes an then I may try Joanne next time!!

I have used HBCm Betty Tigers and 393 for ages. I used to do moddeling for them until I decided to give my poor hair a rest from the constant colour changes.

They are good but as said before, be prepared to be in there all day!!

I love Elton! If you can bear the amount of time it takes for a hairdo, he and his staff are the most excellent hairdressers!

:)

Elton did my hair a couple of times, when I had it done outrageous/ punky/ multicoloured, to raise money for charity.

I have been thinnking about going back, and having it done ouotrageously again, for me, though, this time, not for charity....

PT

Originally posted by BoroughGal

I can recommend my hairdresser if you want? She has the funkiest red mohican (not in a bad punky type of way), and she's up to date with all the latest colours and techniques.

Joanne at Shine, Broomhall - 2670606.

She was recommended to me a couple of months ago, after I'd been searching for someone to do it right, I was really impressed.

I have a bright red (magma) underneath and a dark brown on top.

We have the same hairdresser! Just been there tonight for some reblonding!:clap: