Richmond College 1975-1977

Anyone on here attend Richmond College at Stradbroke between 1975 & 1977, particularly on the Business Studies course?

Anyone on here attend Richmond College at Stradbroke between 1975 & 1977, particularly on the Business Studies course?

Yes I did.

It was great fun. Here are the names of a few folks I remember...

Steve Pashley, Clive Creasey, Dave Andrews, Paul Gilbert, Pete West (A beautiful girl called Elaine Pashley (I think it was Elaine or was it Vivian?) as well who worked in Walsh's or Rackham's I think) and many others who's names I forgot now - but it was a course popular with retail shop workers and boy were there some cracking girls on those courses.

The lecturers I remember were,

Mr Chapman, Mr Dungworth, Mr Britton (odd-ball), Miss Bowyer (hot, hot, hot!). There was another guy who's son used to race go-karts - can't remember his name now, but he was a boring old .... anyhow. Dungworth was good fun. Britton was one of the oddest people I came across. Nice bloke actually, but was about 7 foot tall with a beard that looked like someone had stuck the bristles off a wallpaper pasting brush on his chin, no moustache, just this beard - and he could fill a whole lecture, as he frequently did, talking about the correct use of a semi-colon; :help: obviously I wasn't listening. ;)

Lunch was down the pub, the Stradbroke, which was good during the day and evil at night apparently.

Edited by DerbyTup

Ha - the OND business studies course? With lessons all morning and shorthand and typing in the afternoon. 'ands on the ome keys'?

This one was full time, Thursday afternoon off, and not full of shop workers - economics, law, English, office studies! Fun days.

Ha - the OND business studies course? With lessons all morning and shorthand and typing in the afternoon. 'ands on the ome keys'?

This one was full time, Thursday afternoon off, and not full of shop workers - economics, law, English, office studies! Fun days.

That's the one

Do you remember Mrs Price then?