Dog missing Westfield/Waterthorpe*very sad outcome*

this might sound perculiar but there was a dog found up on advertisement board have you seen it might be worth ringing it as you never know it could be jake

this might sound perculiar but there was a dog found up on advertisement board have you seen it might be worth ringing it as you never know it could be jake

Thanks for that could you please pm me with the details....

where and what did it say and when did you see this so we can follow it up...

thanks we need all the :help::help::help::help: we can get....

please ,please please can anyone spare just 1 hour to help us in the search for jake ????? either at the weekend or before ,,evening or daytime .YOUR HELP COULD LEAD TO THE SAFE RETURN OF JAKE !!!please please make contact on here then we can arrange teams to search/poster together in all surrounding areas....many many thanks in advance

Hi Felicia, please could you let me know where you saw this and what exactly it said? Many thanks

Hi cyb1, thanks so much for your plea for help, we are getting desperate for help as after Monday I will be out of action for 4-6 weeks so any help anyone else could give would be much appreciated, we are desperate to get Jake back with us and the days are passing and this is getting more and more worrying. He must be terrified now and we just want him back safe and at home with us. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far x

Hi bad hair day, we did ring Radio Sheffield and we were unable to put an announcement out as they said they would get innundated with people wanting them to do the same thing so unfortunately they couldnt do it. I will try Radio Hallam but I am assuming they have the same policy....

Hi bad hair day, we did ring Radio Sheffield and we were unable to put an announcement out as they said they would get innundated with people wanting them to do the same thing so unfortunately they couldnt do it. I will try Radio Hallam but I am assuming they have the same policy....

That's a shame. Have you tried at the police station to see if they've had any reports in?

I was at the mail collection office at Halfway this morning, there was a long queue of people waiting and everyone picked up your poster and had a look. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before he's home with you x

:

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Does anyone know who this person is personally as yet they have not been in touch and we can't act on it untill we get more info......

Please if anyone knows them get them to contact us asap......

POSTERS POSTERS POSTERS WE REALLY NEED HELP GETTING MORE PUT OUT.

felicia i have pm,d you ...please can you let us know where you saw the poster about a found dog ..many thanks for that .

update.....still no sightings...we keep putting posters up...thanks for all your support on the forum.....been over a week now, jake cannot still be running around outside...he must have been picked up buy someone now...and if by any chance you are that person...give jake back to his family...thanks x

don't give up on him as when my dog went missing he was running around rother valley /halfway /westfield areas for two weeks before he was found just hope u find him and get him back home as my dog was hit by a car or something and didn't make it so i hope u find him soon

Bumped up on my Facebook too, so people keeping their eyes peeled around that area (and probably beyond). I'm not around this weekend otherwise I would be out there looking with you all, but will get out when I can. Come home soon Jake x