Dog missing Westfield/Waterthorpe*very sad outcome*

We just wanted to say thank you for everyones kind messages to us and Jake. Since we found out about Jake, no words can describe how we feel. Devastated to say the least. A big thank you to Debbie and Chrissy for all you have done to help us try to find Jake, the posters and walking miles and miles round the various areas, you have both been a tremendous help and are absolute stars. We have never been on Sheffield Forum before this, but there are a lot of wonderful people on it - Debbie, Chrissy, Gillian and Jody, we didnt know any of you before this, but it just shows what caring people you are. The last few days have been the saddest we could ever imagine and we miss Jake so much, bless him. He was a real character and a wonderful part of our family, we just wish he was still here with us. We will never forget him. Thank you for everyone who has posted on this thread to offer guidance and advice from day one and to offer their help in finding Jake. Jake would have been proud. Our little man is at peace now, god bless him xxxxxx

....Also wanted to thank Laura and Matt for all the time you spent postering and going out looking for Jake, you were so kind to give up your time to do this. Such a shame we did not get little Jake back with us, we miss him terribly. Thanks again xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Debbie, thank you for your kind message, yes I have still got your number, same to you if you ever need a chat just ring. Thanks again for all you have done, you have been a tremendous help. It is such a shame the outcome is as it is, we still cannot believe it, we miss little Jake so so much, we will look back and remember all the great times and fun we had with him. At least now we know he is not lost and frightened wandering about on his own anymore and he is in a happy place. Thanks again Debbie xx

So sorry to read this been offline since before Christmas, been keeping an eye out for this little fella

RIP Jake - lots of love to the family x

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Jake. I've just arrived back from 2 weeks holiday and was hoping that he would have made it home by the time I got back. I've been thinking about him and was gutted to read the news. My thoughts are with you all and, of course, Jake - rest in peace little one xxx

Yes I was really sorry to hear this news, I'd been following the thread (But don't live anywhere near, so couldn't do a deal) can imagine what you're feeling: horrible, empty and like the house isn't quite home. Sorry. x

Hi Rachels1980 and NewBiz thank you for your kind messages. Yes we are totally distraught about Jake, words cannot describe how we feel. Yes the house and our lives are not the same without him, his is missed tremendously. We just have to think he is at peace now, its so hard, but at least he isn't wandering about lost, frightened, cold and scared. Wont go into detail but it is a great great pity that we didnt find out sooner than we did. Thanks again for your kind messages, just hope no one else has to go through what we went through xxxx