Dog missing Westfield/Waterthorpe*very sad outcome*

Hi,

Our little dog went missing on Tuesday night around 5.00pm in the Sothall/Rother Valley/Holbrook estate area. Has anyone seen a little dark grey dog with a white face and white legs and a long thin pointed tail? He has a collar on with our phone number. We are heartbroken we still havnt found him? If anyone has any information please let me know as our little 4 year old daughter is lost without him, as we all are, we just want him back xxxxxx

Ahh I hope you find him soon,try the dog pounds!!!

This post would be much better in the pet section there will be people who can offer you help and advice.....

locket41

will be going round rother valley early fri will keep my eyes open for your dog

There is lots of good information on how to find a lost pet in this thread good luck in finding him soon.

Further to my post earlier, I need to add that we received a strange message left on our answerphone yesterday while we were out looking for our dog, from a gentleman with an Irish/Liverpudlian sounding accent, but we couldnt make out what the message said, it sounded something like "I want it" or "you want it". No number was left and the number was withheld. We think the message was cut short. We have informed the police about all this and gone down the whole route of contacting everyone we can think of. Someone has let us know that they had sight of a dog matching our dogs description at around the same time he went missing, saying they had seen him in the Holbrook industrial estate area, not far from Grant & McAllen Car Dealership. Any help on any of this would be greatly appreciated xxx

Hi

I think I saw your dog on Tuesday evening around sevenish. There was a dog fitting your description running along the edge of the road near to Crystal Peaks retail park. I followed him slowly with my hazard lights on for quite a while but every time I stopped to try to get hold of him he ran further away. He eventually ran into the retail car park but by the time I had gone round the roundabout and into the car park I couldn't find him.

Hope you find him.

Have you got a photo? What kind of breed?

Do the Warden/Pounds know? How about Doglost.co.uk - very good at helping to locate dogs.

yes....have contacted wardens and posted on doglost.co.uk.......we just uploaded some pics so they should be online soon x

hi MJ01 do you mean near sainburys or drakehouse retail park?? x

Hi, I'm down at Rothervalley for an hour or so every morning with my dog and haven't seen him but I'll definitely keep a look out & will take a spare lead incase I see him.

Do you think he'd come to a stranger, or would he run off? What's his name?