What were you doing when j f kennedy was assassinated

Ive no idea.

Was watching a programme called scene at 6.30 and remember the shock on the face of the presenter Mike Scott when he announced it

I was on afternoons at English Steels Electric Melting shop, Milford Street working in the ladle bay. It was around 6.00 PM when one of our crane drivers who had been to the Wentworth (the local boozer) and heard the news returned shouting "There's gonna be a war, there's gonna be a war, they've shot Kennedy!" He thought the Russians had shot Kennedy and had got himself into a lather. I was surprised at Charlie (the crane driver) getting so het up, as he was an old soldier (Chindit.) I thought we had been much nearer to a war a year earlier with the Cuban Missile Crisis, I sweated cobs o'er that one.

I remember being afraid of the Cuba crisis and thinking it might start a war. I was 18 at the time.

I can't remember, I never thought it important but the deaths of real people like Gary Speed I will remember.

I would be interested in knowing who actually shot him though.

I was getting ready to go out to Club 60.

I can't remember, I never thought it important but the deaths of real people like Gary Speed I will remember.

Kennedy was a married man with children. What do you think he was a cardboard cut out?

I would be interested in knowing who actually shot him though.

His father Joe was an old time bootlegger with many criminal connections who rose to become Ambassador to London. He ws very rich and supported the Democratic party.

Kennedy won the election with the help of the Mafia. They expected to be rewarded when he came to power instead Jack and his brother Bobby started a crackdown on them.

The mafia killed Jack Kennedy, Oswald was what he sadi he was, a patsy.