How many of you on here go to Scotts Salon on the Wicker?

Sounds along the same lines as one of my mates / ex-work buddies. Used a spirit level... the works....so he used to tell me!!!

Another mate who does the bare clippers look now has two sets of clippers after being halfway through & his clippers went bang!!!! :hihi:

LOL The spirit level bubble was built in to the large affro comb that they used....:):):)

I was there this morning at 9:30 a.m. £4.40 considering on Chapel walk they charge over £20

I go to Savill's on Chapel Walk. I believe it's the only barbers on there. It's less than £20.

Where are you on about?

used to go for the American flat top in the 80s now i have the English bald top and cut it myself LOL

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Quality!!!

How much do they charge?

I usually go to TalyorTaylor in town but Scotts is a lot closer to work for me.

How much do they charge?

I usually go to TalyorTaylor in town but Scotts is a lot closer to work for me.

They charge about £7.20. I have been using Scotts for years now. I go and have a trim whilst on my lunch, never had to wait more than 15 mins and always greeted by the friendly staff.

not since i lost the tip of my ear

hahahahahaha sounds about right :hihi:

I have been going to Scotts for about 30 years. Bob took over the business just after the floods I think.

I always wait for him as he has done my flat top forever, freehand and non stop gassing. I look forward to the visit ( unfortunately my hair grows very quick and needs cutting every couple of weeks ).

Even when I was in the army I always used to wait, when possible, til I got home on leave to have my hair cut.

Give him a visit, you won't be disappointed.

Hey peepz I had to do a post to be able to sell stuff so i just thought id see just how popular we are! :-)

Hey peepz I had to do a post to be able to sell stuff so i just thought id see just how popular we are! :-)

That you Bob?

I used to go as I liked the way Bob did my hair but stopped as Bob never seems to be around any more and its now too expensive.

Did you used to have your hair in a Bob when Bob was there, that is, before Bob, Bobbed off?:)