Yummy Mummy meet up..

Hi all!

I'm pleased to confirm that our Yummy Mummy's Monthly events are coming back in January with a bang!

For those who don't know, Yummy Mummy's Monthly is an evening event at Bar 360. Think mocktails (for all you expectant mums) and cocktails, fashion, craft and mummy related stalls with something special planned to kick off next years events!

Basically its an opportunity just to get away from the house and have some fun for a couple of hours!

Join our facebook group for updates, general catch ups and chats with other mums and for the latest yummy news!

Our event will be held on Thursday 19th January from 7.30 with free entry.

We hope to see you there!!

P.S. Dot forget to join our facebook group!!

Hi all,

The event may be changing to Wed 18th Jan so please keep up with our facebook page for all the latest. It's meant we are able to add another exciting element to the night, not to mention all the wonderful stalls that will be there!!

Hi there!! Great stuff! Hope you enjoy :-)

Well, theres been some developments on our big night out!!

Firstly, we are now stepping out in style on Wed 18th Jan, not the Thursday and theres also a change of venue!! Im pleased to confirm we will now be holding our event at Vodka Revolution in our own private bar!!!

Come along to the Hidden bar to indulge in an array of stalls from Jewellery, clothing, vintage accessories, and much much more!!

Plus we have a special guest and performance on at 8pm which I am very excited about!! And if that's not enough, the first person to guess the guest wins a free drink of their choice!!!

Our special guest will be announced soon so get your thinking caps on!!!

Don't forget to RSVP or give me a maybe on the events page so I know where we are. And remember, it's a free night so NO excuses, get those crimbo glad rags out and come down to say hello! Also if you've got non mummy girl friends who want to come and join in the splendour, that's fine by us!! Just no boys I'm afraid!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/187757721312130/

Just to let you all know that our chosen charity is Sophie's Wish with all proceeds in 2012 going to them. Another great reason to join us on 18th January!!