Too Lazy To Push

I gave birth naturally to my daughter, and honestly it was the thing that started the bond between me and her post-pregnancy.

If they don't want to push, then IMO they shouldn't get pregnant. It's simple. If there is a MEDICAL need for a c-section, then they should have one.

But otherwise, adopt! Seriously.

But that's just my opinion.

I gave birth naturally to my daughter, and honestly it was the thing that started the bond between me and her post-pregnancy.

If they don't want to push, then IMO they shouldn't get pregnant. It's simple. If there is a MEDICAL need for a c-section, then they should have one.

But otherwise, adopt! Seriously.

But that's just my opinion.

long time no see sazz hows you and the little un going? been a while now

long time no see sazz hows you and the little un going? been a while now

Hey smelly melly. xD

Yeah me and Kelsi-Mae are fine. She's 5 month old now. xD And I know, kept forgetting about this place, but I been banned on another website I go on for a few days, so thought I'd come back on for a bit. xD

Hows you?

-------------------------

Anyway, back on topic. :hihi:

Yes it's natural to be scared of labour and childbirth, especially if it's your first baby, and when you hear all the horror stories, but you'll never know until you face it.

Lord knows I was terrified throughout my whole pregnancy of labour, and near the end of my pregnancy, I was asking my partner at the time to take over and finish it for me. :P

But I did it. Didn't even know what I was worried about.

In labour for just over 7 and a half hours, at home, no pain relief, no stitches, no complications.

Was recovered within 2 days. I was able to look after my child without worrying about stitches coming out or when my next medications were.

Wouldn't have been able to if I had had a C-section.

My mother gave birth to me at the end of October. It was a difficult labour lasting 37 hours and she was utterly exhausted at the end of it. Fast forward to late December my mum finds out she is pregnant again, so all throughout her 2nd pregnancy she had a newborn to care for. When the time came to give birth to my sister, my mum opted for a c-section as it was neither a case of being to posh or too lazy to push but a case of being to exhausted to push.

From my earlier post of my wife's experiences.

First birth, 49 hour labour, utterly exhausted.

Second birth, most fantastic experience of her life, .. and mine.

Hey smelly melly. xD

Yeah me and Kelsi-Mae are fine. She's 5 month old now. xD And I know, kept forgetting about this place, but I been banned on another website I go on for a few days, so thought I'd come back on for a bit. xD

Hows you?

fine ta

i keep seeing you on msn but left you to it, ill say ello next time

erm ill stop taking this thread off topic now

Hey smelly melly. xD

Hows you?

-------------------------

Anyway, back on topic. :hihi:

Yes it's natural to be scared of labour and childbirth, especially if it's your first baby, and when you hear all the horror stories, but you'll never know until you face it.

Lord knows I was terrified throughout my whole pregnancy of labour, and near the end of my pregnancy, I was asking my partner at the time to take over and finish it for me. :P

But I did it. Didn't even know what I was worried about.

In labour for just over 7 and a half hours, at home, no pain relief, no stitches, no complications.

Was recovered within 2 days. I was able to look after my child without worrying about stitches coming out or when my next medications were.

Wouldn't have been able to if I had had a C-section.

How refreshing to hear. We're all lead to believe that it's akin to open heart surgery without an anaesthetic and the only way is C-section. Congratulations, by the way.

How refreshing to hear. We're all lead to believe that it's akin to open heart surgery without an anaesthetic and the only way is C-section. Congratulations, by the way.

Oh I was led to believe that, too.

You wouldn't believe my midwife...

But (and I know not all labours are like this, before anyone jumps down my throat), I didn't feel any pain at all.

All I got were period like cramps, and the midwives arrived just in time. Purely because I didn't know I was in labour, so didn't ring them. It just so happened that I had a home appointment with my midwife that day at 1pm. (My daughter was born at 1:40pm) so...

I'll gladly go through it all again.

From my earlier post of my wife's experiences.

First birth, 49 hour labour, utterly exhausted.

Second birth, most fantastic experience of her life, .. and mine.

my mother had really difficult pregnancies and labours no way did she ever contemplate a third or fourth child

Anyway I thought it was "too posh to push" dunno if someone's already pointed this out...

Anyway I thought it was "too posh to push" dunno if someone's already pointed this out...

I think that it may now be too scared and/or vain to push.:(

I would never have a c-section unecessarily I want a natural childbirth when the time comes

I just put this on facebook, and felt the need to share it on here too::

"God, I seriously disagree with the whole "don't wanna give birth naturally, get a C-section"

It's BS! There are cancer patients out there unable to get the drugs they desperately need to live because "there's no money", and yet the NHS can afford to pay for surgery for any woman not wanting to give birth naturally "because it'll hurt too much".

C-sections should be for MEDICAL NEED only.

If you don't wanna push a baby out your "area", don't shove owt else up there. Simple! If you wanna kid that bad, bloody adopt. -.-"