Any Dog fosterers out there??

Hi: :) Can anyone point me in the direction of someone whom may wish to foster 2 jack russells for 1-2 months in there own home? Or of a service where people send there dogs to whilst on holiday - but is not kennels - a more bespoke caring place. I know ome people care for the dogs in there own home?

So have you decided to try to find short term foster care now, rather than give them away? The only problem I can see with that is the dogs aren't going to get any chance to learn how to behave around your child, and are likely to end up even more jealous, not to mention confused aren't they?

Unfortunatley we can not take the risk of bringing them home, I am in the process of working with a charity, Rescue Remedies, that have life long dog adoption. But you keep onto the dogs until a home is found - which could be months. Hence why I am looking for a fosterer of sorts. I am trying to do what is best for my child and my dogs - i will not put them in kennels or a sancutury - I need to find them a loving home. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks anyway - would you happen to know any other Dog fosterers or any contact numbers? I know all this is a long shot but it will be worth it when i do find thema loving, caring home.

DOGS TRUST in LEEDS will take on any dog, vaccinate, neuter and re-hab dogs of any age. they DONT put dogs down. if you cant care for your dogs and your kids then give them to the DOGS TRUST in LEEDS.

I was going to say along the lines of ivy, JRT are quite well-liked and rehomable breeds.

Why don't you contact some rescues to rehome them?

thanks i will look into it. I was trying to avoid them being in a pound. I will call Leeds trust. X

thanks i will look into it. I was trying to avoid them being in a pound. I will call Leeds trust. X

They only go in Pounds if you take them to one, or just let them 'free'.

Rescues are not Pounds, they are much better as they actually care for the dogs and not merely just holding them.

Hi how old are the dogs and what is their sex and why are you wanting to Forster them please let me no thanks

Hi - Both dogs are bitches, 8 years old - fully vacinated, spayed and very fit & healthy. I am looking at re homing as one of them is not very keen on my 11 month old daughter as she has always been the top dog in the house, she is jealous. My daughter is now crawling and nearly walking and it is becoming very difficult to keep them seperate. Mollie ( my top dog) has always been great with kids, I have 2 step children, that have lived with us since the age of 6 and my dogs have adored them. So to cut a long story short . . . I am using a charity - rescue remedies to help me get them life long adoptopn, but this process can take up to 3 months for to find a suitable family , o i need help up until then!