Looking for health products supplier (Aloe Vera gel)

Good Afternoon all,

My girlfriend is starting up an online health and beauty shop, She is looking for suppliers that sell natural made creams, face scrub/wash and she has a keen interest in Aloe Vera products.

So any suppliers out there in South yorkshire!

Thanks in Advance.

David

Hi I can help if you are still looking for products based on aloe vera. I have recently set up as an independent distibutor with Forever Living Products - the biggest grower of aloevera in the world :)

Hi David

New at this so haven't been able to reply to your PM. Have emailed the address on your PM - hope you get it OK! Hopefully soon be able to PM as well

Cheers

Hello,

I know a beauty supplier but they are in Barnsley (at Stairfoot) though. The company is called Sonnelli. I know the owner, Vanessa. If you give them a ring they may be able to help.

Cheers,

Jennifer

I am an independent supplier of Forever Living Aloe Vera products, PM me or call 07896908815. Brilliant opportunites for the right people. Wide range of products and fabulous results expereinced by many people.